Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Benavidez vs Gvozdyk at 175 for WBC mandatory in June, Bam vs Estrada in June/July.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome fight and really difficult opponent for Benavidez, winner of this fight is without a doubt #3 in the division and the only worthy challenger to whoever the champ is. Great stuff

And obviously Estrada/Bam is massive, Bam really doing insane stuff for his age if he can beat Estrada. Can we please got Chocolatito/Ioka in Japan as well please?
    Last edited by BigZ44; 02-22-2024, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Gvodzyk is one hell of a fighter imo
      I think he has a very good chance of beating Benny
      Gvodzyk has good power , smart ring iq
      Only downfall I’d say is he has slow feet
      PBR Streetgang PBR Streetgang likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
        Benny and Sr had warned that if Canelo would not take the fight then he would be moving up
        As long as he’s notwaithing around for Canelo , I’m truly happy and I hope he tells him to fugh off when and if he comes calling but I know the money will be to tempting

You said David can't hang with the top 175 guys. I assume you are picking Gvozdyk to beat him right?
        MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Oracle01 View Post

You said David can't hang with the top 175 guys. I assume you are picking Gvozdyk to beat him right?
          Gvodzyk has a very good chance of beating David
          I just didn’t think Benny would jump inot a fight like this without testing the waters
          Kudos to him

Comment

Originally posted by Feroz View Post
            Looks like Benavidez's promoter stated that this is the back up fight, if Canelo doesn't accept proposed 55 million to fight David.

He be fighting in July whether it's with Canelo at 168 or Gvozdyk at 175.
            Hope this is true. Its completely insane David vs Canelo hasn't happened or isn't already booked for next. This sport is so counterproductive to appealing to fans sometimes its frustrating.

Comment

I just didn’t think Benny would jump inot a fight like this without testing the waters
              Kudos to him
              I told you he is different. He is looking for greatness not like most of the chumps around these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Oracle01 View Post

I told you he is different. He is looking for greatness not like most of the chumps around these days.
                Like I said to you before , I just don’t or I should say didn’t want to see him waste away waiting for fughin Canelo
                I’m the one who made the post stating what him and his dad justified as a plan
                This is where he belongs in all reality , doesn’t need to kill himself making weight

Comment

Props to Benavidez and Bam. Once this is all official, consider me on the Canelo is a duck train.

What Benavidez has been doing is what Ennis should have been doing.

Comment

this is a great fight, Gvozdyk is no joke and was active in 2023

Comment

Kudos to him
                      Idk. Obviously anyone in the ring gots a chance, but The Nail hasn't fought anyone close to David's level since he came back & hes no spring chicken.

Also he doesn't sound super confident here. Who knows how serious hes being when he says David beat his ass sparring tho & it is sparring obv so its speculative how much it may or maybe not mean for a real fight.

I'd probably go with my typical 80/20 David take with this fight like I do when I think a guy can upset sh^t cuz hes a quality guy or live dog, but I don't see it being a good chance or very likely outcome.
                      Last edited by Eff Pandas; 02-22-2024, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X