No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Hints At Pacquiao Exhibition

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Haka View Post

Lara, PWilliams, Margarito, Cotto, Pac, Tszyu, Mosley.

When these guys were at the top of their powers, those fights never got made. Always a stinker for the fans. Or a retirement, or an excuse, or a catchweight. You have no problem with this. If we go with triangle theories than Beterbiev > Ali.
    Williams said himself the fight wasn't ready at the time, Margarito got stopped by Mosley next fight Floyd beat Mosley, Cotto at 154 favoured Cotto both the same time Frame of prime, Cotto said Floyd was the best he ever fought, Pac didn't want a test and was beat by Floyd when they did fight, Tszyu was never in the running go research your history, Mosley was a better version than the one Manny beat, Floyd wanted him a year earlier and Mosley had a toothache, your full of sht with no basis, pick somebody in Floyd era that has a better resume than Mayweather, lol all haters do is throw out claims with nothing to back it up, name any fighter in history after they retire and I will name a bunch of guys they didn't fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

Are you serious Manny walked in 2010 because he didnt want to be PED tested the same as he ordered Rios to have, Manny was also offered his highest ever purse in a well documented direct phone call from Floyd , when the fight was made who actually instigated it, Floyd thats who and he confronted Manny man to man to get it made.

Now you tell me exactly what did Manny do himself to make that fight, fkn nothing, all he did was use Floyd to sell his next fight just the same as he does now, after this one we want Mayweather, and empty heads like you swallowed it.

If you want to talk sht offer proof to back it up, why talk sht what is the purpose of believing a lie, you people amaze in how gullible and non researched you are, you will ignore facts that dont fit with your agenda, just unreal the amount of gullible people in this place.
      That's just revisionist lies. Look at Pacquio's record. He fights the best at their best - and he loses sometimes. Meanwhile Floyd never takes any risks - unbeaten. Ran from the Pac rematch even. I don't need to do research - I watched FLoyd say it in an interview.... Same with the Canelo avoiding...

You do know FLoyd made all his money from people like you?? What did you get out of being his cheerleader?? lame past-their-best fights??
      PryorHawk PryorHawk likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by davef View Post

Not engaging this to that extent Floyd won and Floyd was older than pac when they fought and on the slide himself

Doesn't matter what you post the history books say Floyd beat Pac and theres nothing you can do about it
        As a Floyd fanboy you mistake me for a Pac Fanboy...

Comment

• i wonder will he dare call him Poochiao to his face

Comment

• Originally posted by Roberto Vasquez View Post

That's just revisionist lies. Look at Pacquio's record. He fights the best at their best - and he loses sometimes. Meanwhile Floyd never takes any risks - unbeaten. Ran from the Pac rematch even. I don't need to do research - I watched FLoyd say it in an interview.... Same with the Canelo avoiding...

You do know FLoyd made all his money from people like you?? What did you get out of being his cheerleader?? lame past-their-best fights??
            What the hell are you on about its written record, what went down in 2010 is all recorded history, and you answer is look at Mannys record yeah ok and we will throw out the evidence lol , you are running with fanboy BS and disregarding the timeline and known FACTS.

Now if you want to go on in a adult discussion start by proving what I said was not factual because Im not interested in talking fan BS but I will debate the facts as long as you like, here is the same post again now prove where it is wrong with facts.

Are you serious Manny walked in 2010 because he didnt want to be PED tested the same as he ordered Rios to have, Manny was also offered his highest ever purse in a well documented direct phone call from Floyd , when the fight was made who actually instigated it, Floyd thats who and he confronted Manny man to man to get it made.

Now you tell me exactly what did Manny do himself to make that fight, fkn nothing, all he did was use Floyd to sell his next fight just the same as he does now, after this one we want Mayweather, and empty heads like you swallowed it.

If you want to talk sht offer proof to back it up, why talk sht what is the purpose of believing a lie, you people amaze in how gullible and non researched you are, you will ignore facts that dont fit with your agenda, just unreal the amount of gullible people in this place.​.
            Last edited by Roadblock; 02-27-2024, 05:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Smash View Post
              i wonder will he dare call him Poochiao to his face
              Why wouldn’t he?

They had a fight and he beat him easily so I don’t think he’s going to be too worried about saying things to his face.
              Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

What the hell are you on about its written record, what went down in 2010 is all recorded history, and you answer is look at Mannys record yeah ok and we will throw out the evidence lol , you are running with fanboy BS and disregarding the timeline and known FACTS.

Now if you want to go on in a adult discussion start by proving what I said was not factual because Im not interested in talking fan BS but I will debate the facts as long as you like, here is the same post again now prove where it is wrong with facts.

If you want to talk sht offer proof to back it up, why talk sht what is the purpose of believing a lie, you people amaze in how gullible and non researched you are, you will ignore facts that dont fit with your agenda, just unreal the amount of gullible people in this place.​.
                All your information comes from Floyd. Pacquio agreed to normal blood testing rules - just not Floyds NEW testing regime he made up specifically for Pacquio at the time.

Pacquio compromised :
                "Under Pacquiao's final proposal, there would be unlimited urine testing, one scheduled blood test during the week of the kick off press conference, one random blood test up to 24 days before the fight, and one final scheduled blood test immediately after the fight."

This is what all Floyd obsessive fans have latched onto their whole life. But Floyd didn't just avoid Pacquiao he avoided anyone who could have realistically challenged him - after a certain point in his career. That's why Canelo never got a fight once he peaked.

Like I said keep cheerleading - how do you explain Floyd avoiding the PAcquio rematch? Because I clearly heard him say he wouldn't give a Paq a rematch because Pacquio said he needed shoulder surgery.... Sounds a lot like someone being worried they might actually lose to a fully fit fighter
                RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM RuleOfTheSpear likes this.

Comment

Working...
                X