Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez Sr. Believes His Son Won Practically Every Round Against Jamaine Ortiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd love to hear a highlight reel of all the best corner advice Sr has provided to Teo between the rounds.

Sage advice like "you gotta hit this mothaf***a!" or "let's kill this co**su**a"! and "He's a bum! You got this!".

Comment

Pretty easy.. 8/4 Teo

Comment

Didn't he say that after the Kambosos fight?

And the Nakatani fight? And the Martin fight?

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
          I'd love to hear a highlight reel of all the best corner advice Sr has provided to Teo between the rounds.

Sage advice like "you gotta hit this mothaf***a!" or "let's kill this co**su**a"! and "He's a bum! You got this!".
          Never forget his advice in the Kambosos fight.

"What the **** are you doing? take your time. Now hurry up and knock his ass out so we can celebrate!"

Comment

100% of fathers will say their son won a fight where his son got knocked out in... I'm exaggerating but still... what else is senior supposed to say? It was close however, I will always back the champion who is coming forward to get the nod as opposed to the challenger who is on his bike most of the time. It blows my mind how these kids get an opportunity to change their own and families lives forever and they come out and perform like Ortiz did.. SMH
            pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              Didn't he say that after the Kambosos fight?

And the Nakatani fight? And the Martin fight?
              Nah. Kambosos fight was "I have a sore throats". Nakatani fight was "no more tall guys". Martin fight was "do I still got it?"

Oh wait, that was Jr not Sr.
              Boricua181 Boricua181 _Rexy_ _Rexy_ like this.

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post

Maybe you forgot about Swift Garcia´s dad???? Or maybe since you are Rican you hate on another Latinos?? Let me guess, you also forgot about all the blabber mouthed Afro boxers which youRicans sometimes defend??? The loser was a straight coward and just cause used the Rican flag to sell tickets all ofa a sudden he´s your hero??? STFU
                For starters Ortiz isn't my hero, or a fighter who's career I follow. More importantly I didn't mention either fighter's race, I couldn't care less about that.
                Danny Garcia Sr., is another jerk who was always talking ****, and crying in front of the camera's just like Teofimo Jr., both are emotionally unhinged.
                I see that you come from the same mentality as the Lopez's disparaging Afro American's, and Puerto Rican's, profane racist's like you should be banned from social media.
                I deal with people on an individual basis, not a racial basis, because we're all human's. If you deserve respect you'll get respect, and the Lopez's, don't!
                pnut901 pnut901 Thulebona Thulebona like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Phatfarm1980 View Post
                  This man desperately trying to live through his son. Sad
                  It's more pathetic, and deranged, than it is sad.

Comment

Talk about having delusions of grandeur...

Comment

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
                      *******'s a hell of a drug.
                      Do you really think that's what it is? They do act like something has affected the way they process their thought's.

Comment

Working...
                      X