Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford's Trainer: Jaron Ennis Don't Bring Nothing To The Table

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And by the looks of B.Mac a small table just won’t do !
    Crawford is doing to other fighters what he hated himself, ignoring the up and comers and going for the biggest paydays , it’s frustrating but normal

Comment

Come on Bo Mac what u mean "etched in the concrete"? That almost sounds as BS as "the other side of the street"!! If u mean in the history books, Bud is already going in the history books. Sugar Ray Leonard is in the history books, but there's an asterisk next to his name forever, that he ducked Aaron Pryor. That's now a part of his story that will never go away. Rid**** Bowe is in the history books, but we saw him throw his title in the trash can, rather than fight Lennox Lewis. No matter how great Bowe was, that's now a part of his legacy forever. I hate to say it, but no matter what Bud does, if he doesn't face Boots, part of his great legacy will be that he never avoided a credible challenger his entire career, until Boots Ennis emerged, and became mandatory for Errol Spence for 2 years and became Bud's mandatory, and Bud went elsewhere looking for what he said were bigger money fights, ignoring the young lion, and was stripped for not facing him, and called him an email champ. And the young lion said, "if I'm the email champ, then come get ur belt back!", and Crawford never accepted the challenge, although public pressure for the match to be made was tremendous. This is real history being etched in the concrete right now, as we speak. And I love Bud. Honestly I believe Bud is going to fight Boots, when he feels its a good time to strike. l believe he's being dismissive in order to make Boots as angry as possible, so that when they do fight, Boots will be all wound up, and start over shooting his target, like he does sometimes. Right now, I believe Bud is working hard on counters and traps for the mistskes that he sees Boots making sometimes. He thinks he can make the young lion frustrated and cause him to slip up, starting with early disrespect like he's doing now. He's already fighting him mentally. I have to believe that, because I cannot believe Bud is really ducking Boots like it appears. Because he knows that will tarnish his legacy, no matrer what else he does
      Last edited by archiemoore1; 02-07-2024, 12:35 PM.
      Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Crawford's trainer sees something in Boots where he knows that Crawford wouldn't be able to run through him like he does other people. So Crawford's trainer would rather say that Boots doesn't bring anything to the table. Total bull$$$t. Champions should fight #1 contenders. That's how it's always been in boxing. In the last 15 years, boxing has changed so much where top fighters don't fight each other anymore. To hear Crawford go up three weight divisions to fight Canelo because he knows that Canelo is where the money is at is sad especially when he is ducking fights with guys like Tsyzu or Boots. What happened where the best fight the best in boxing? Crawford's trainer should just keep his mouth shut at this point, "talking about Boots brings nothing to the table". Crawford's trainer knows the more Crawford gets paid, that the more he gets paid too. Pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
          Crawford is doing to other fighters what he hated himself, ignoring the up and comers and going for the biggest paydays , it’s frustrating but normal
          Exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
            This kind of behavior is what hurts boxing. Guys want to get paid and protect their "0" too.

Comment

They're both waiting around. They could fight while waiting. Sad part is no one is doing anything about it. No one has contacted a platform or network that would stage the fight. Thus no offers are getting prepared. There's really nothing to entice the guy to fight you. Nothing, none, nada, zero. All talk no action. I want to see the fight, but I see nothing that could make the fight happen.
              mjh1969 mjh1969 likes this.

Comment

So hilarious how all the Spence fan boys jumped on The Boots Ennis hype train after July 29th. These clowns don't even mention Errol anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post
                  Much more dollars generated for Bud vs Teo than Bud vs Boots… Teo has fought elite competition… way more so than Boots..
                  Can’t argue with you here but Teo is not what Bud is looking for ( $$$$$ )
                  Unfortunately this fight wouldn’t sell that well as both guys don’t have massive fans
                  But it would be a great fight until Bud frustrates Teo and takes over , can even see a ko in the works

Comment

Boxing. The only sport where two people will willingly leave millions of dollars and fame on the table for three months of work.
                    Roj Roj likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post
                      Much more dollars generated for Bud vs Teo than Bud vs Boots… Teo has fought elite competition… way more so than Boots..
                      A duck is a duck! Canelo all good! Teo, no bueno!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X