Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford's Trainer: Jaron Ennis Don't Bring Nothing To The Table

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Crawford's Trainer: Jaron Ennis Don't Bring Nothing To The Table

Enough with the Jaron Ennis talk. Brian "Bomac" McIntyre has grown both tired of hearing his name and vexed when prognosticators spew that he's done enough to earn a fight with Terence Crawford.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I love Ennis, can’t wait for his next fight, but he honestly hasn’t fought any one remotely dangerous, I just want to see him fight some one that’s pretty good Villa was stiff.

Comment

Better question is why is Ennis not fighting 3x a year. Its mid February and he still dont got a signed fight

Comment

Ennis should move along and keep fighting. The more he wins the better his position will be. Waiting around for a big name simply won't happy. He is going to have to make his money in quantity of fights instead of high profile fighters.

Ennis should fight the number 1 or 2 guy in his division so he can shush his critics of his title.

Comment

Ennis has the worst management in boxing ever. He is un unbeaten black American in historically glamour division. He knocked out almost everybody so far.

But still nobody knows who he is.

So I can`t really blame Crawford for not fighting him. Crawford is at the end of the road, he wants money fights.

Comment

Double negative... ..so he does bring something to the table
            TreD TreD likes this.

Comment

Terence Crawford On A Fight With Canelo: “The Biggest Fight In Boxing Right Now, Like It Or Not”
              February 4, 2024
              By James Slater

https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-new...-or-not/273955

Canelo Vs. Crawford: BoMac Claims Fans Know Bud Will Win, No Interest In Boots Ennis
              February 5, 2024
              By Tim Compton

https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/canelo-vs-crawford-bomac-claims-fans-know-bud-will-win-no-interest-in-boots-ennis/273990

Funny how Thurman complained, when Mayweather said "he brought nothing to the table!" Then Spence complained when Thurman said, "he brought nothing to the table!" Then Spence said "Crawford is on the wrong side of the street!" Now here's Team Crawford saying Boots "Brings nothing to the table!" I'm good with Crawford seeking a fight with Canelo, but if he fights Teofimo Lopez, instead of Boots...F-K Bud Crawford!

Comment

What Khan and Brook brought on the table except some UK audience

Comment

Ennis is good and he has a lot of upside but for context I rate him for his opposition rather than his highlight reel.

Comment

Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post
                    What Khan and Brook brought on the table except some UK audience
                    Look at their respective opposition. They operated at a higher level. That plus the UK fans

Comment

Working...
                    X