Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury-Usyk Postponement Cuts Deep: Weekend Afterthoughts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury-Usyk Postponement Cuts Deep: Weekend Afterthoughts

The biggest news of the weekend in boxing didn't come from anything in the ring. February's highest profile fight isn't happening in February anymore with an errant elbow leaving us without the undisputed showdown between Tyson Fury and Oleksandr Usyk.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I am just glad the fight is still ON.

Comment

Fury looked in shape and that cut was deep. He has gone back so much on the things he says that he gets flak for things even if it is real.

Disappointing that the fight has been delayed though.

Comment

Fury will never fight Usyk. Not in May, not this year, never. He already lost it in his mind when he opted for Chisora fight.

Comment

Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
          I am just glad the fight is still ON.
          But is it really?
          letsgochump letsgochump likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Pyvo View Post
            Fury will never fight Usyk. Not in May, not this year, never. He already lost it in his mind when he opted for Chisora fight.
            He told you all this?

Comment

Fury will be going for that body while Usyk is going for that cut.
              Hope nothing gets in their way come May 18.
              Fury looks solid!​

Comment

At this point I would have rather seen Usyk fight Hrgovic. Could have put it on the same card as the AJ/Nagnnou fight. That way they both had over a month to prepare. Move the Fury-Usyk fight to end of summer.
                pnut901 pnut901 dan-b dan-b like this.

Comment

Originally posted by TheOneAboveAll View Post

But is it really?
                  Well you heard Turki, this is real now no one is backing out. Fury flew to his BOSS, HIS EXCELLENCY to apologize. As they say Fool me once shame on you.. fool me twice... Turki is not gona be happy.
                  Last edited by MrShakeAndBake; 02-06-2024, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
                    Well you heard Turki, this is real now no one is backing out. Fury flew to his BOSS, HIS EXCELLENCY to apologize. As they say Fool me once shame on you.. fool me twice... Turki is not gona be happy.
                    Turki Alalshikh is simply the chairman of the General Entertainment Authority in Saudi Arabia. Fury is HCOTW, and had no boss. If Turki Alalshikh is the high bidder for Fury’s services, Fury may elect to perform there. Simple.

Hating Tyson Fury is Never going to make Usyk or Ngannou or Joshua or Jon Jones or anyone else heavyweight champion.

Comment

Working...
                    X