Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any upcoming prospects to watch out for? (2024)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

Does anyone on here know anyone in 105? Lol They'd be considered prospects if they were three divison champs at 112 lol
    A top ten indie ranked guy is rarely still a prospect but a top 4 belt holder is definitely not a prospect regardless of weight.

But for sure someone needs to get Turki on Ginjiro vs Oscar. Neither of those guys fook around. Both are lil dudes who'll KO your ass if you can't hang with them unlike the avg lil guy. That sh^t is the lil guy Fight of the Century.
    edpboxing edpboxing _Rexy_ _Rexy_ like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Tellez is a wild one, but right there with you.

I thought he was being feed to Sergio Garcia a couple fights ago as a 5-0 pretty unknown & unheralded guy when he hadn't even beaten a guy with a winning record yet & got thrust into a fight with a 34-2 guy. But that back fired massively on Sergio lol.

154 is a sexy division on the PBC side of the street so he could be finding his way into some big fights in the coming yrs if he pans out vs the better guys.
      Yoenis is only 23yo, I think Sergio got ambushed. I'm pretty sure Telle'z handlers knew what they were doing, the cat is out of the hat now. They're a bunch of them in Dubai, the whole under 18yo squad defected there, they even a boxing club now, someone good can come emerge from them.
      _Jordan_ _Jordan_ likes this.

Comment

They got belts lol. I believe they are both top 5 indie ranked at 105. Maybe top 3 idr for sure. They are well beyond prospect level. Randomly I'd love to see either of them vs another belt holder at 105 Oscar Collazo. Ginjiro vs Oscar specifically have best 105 fight of all time potential imho.
        Its not hard to ranked high at minimumweight is it LOL

Theres only about 200 fighters in the division. Most of the world doesn't have fighters that small. The entire continent of Europe doesn't gave one single Minimumweight for example.

Comment

They got belts lol. I believe they are both top 5 indie ranked at 105. Maybe top 3 idr for sure. They are well beyond prospect level. Randomly I'd love to see either of them vs another belt holder at 105 Oscar Collazo. Ginjiro vs Oscar specifically have best 105 fight of all time potential imho.
          That would be a great fight.
          Eff Pandas Eff Pandas likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post
            They're a bunch of them in Dubai, the whole under 18yo squad defected there, they even a boxing club now, someone good can come emerge from them.
            Is that what happened lol???

I've been watching those Peoples Fighters shows for awhile but wasn't sure what was up with all the Cubans there. If it was Cuban approved or a mass defection. Ig it was the latter lol.

Randomly that Jack Turner UK kid on their last card looks like a prospect worth paying attention to. Lil guy who can bang. Hasn't gotten out of the first rd yet.
            edpboxing edpboxing likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Don_Jah View Post

Its not hard to ranked high at minimumweight is it LOL

Theres only about 200 fighters in the division. Most of the world doesn't have fighters that small. The entire continent of Europe doesn't gave one single Minimumweight for example.
              True. Its literally the smallest division in weight & number of fighters.
              Don_Jah Don_Jah likes this.

Comment

I've been watching those Peoples Fighters shows for awhile but wasn't sure what was up with all the Cubans there. If it was Cuban approved or a mass defection. Ig it was the latter lol.

Randomly that Jack Turner UK kid on their last card looks like a prospect worth paying attention to. Lil guy who can bang. Hasn't gotten out of the first rd yet.
                I saw him, I liked him a lot. Yes a mass defection. "Cuban Boxing Club Dubai" that's the name.
                _Jordan_ _Jordan_ likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post
                  Andy Cruz
                  Jadier Herrera
                  Adley Rodriguez
                  Yoenis Tellez
                  I read here somewhere that Andy Cruz was added to the Teofimo Lopez card, or it was some other card?

Comment

Originally posted by _Jordan_ View Post

I read here somewhere that Andy Cruz was added to the Teofimo Lopez card, or it was some other card?
                    He's fighting soon, and I believe you're right.

Comment

A few of them are fighting this month, the 24, including Jack, Herrera and Dayan Gonzalez.

Comment

Working...
                      X