Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any upcoming prospects to watch out for? (2024)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by edpboxing View Post
    Ashton Sylve, Jadier Herrera , Jhon Orobio, Cameron Vuong are a few off the top of my head along with a few mentioned here already.
    Herrera doesn't get talked about enough. Big fan of him & he might be the best prospect most ppl don't know yet since Tito Mercado has kinda left the prospect category with the Nakathila KO & is getting more eyes on him with UFC Fight Pass now. Definitely in the running as one of the best prospects ppl don't know yet.
    edpboxing edpboxing likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetPbfAli View Post
      Abdullah Mason is still the guy I'm highest on.
      He seems like one of the most talented guys whos being moved intelligently by TR/James Prince on a good platform (ESPN) that can grow him into a contender for face of boxing in a few yrs down the line. Definitely the best bet for becoming one of those face of the sport guys whos still young in his career.

Comment

Some guys I like that I don't see mentioned since several cats I like have already been mentioned.

Manny Chance, still am but has won just about everything a 17yr old am can win

Jalil Hackett, 8-0(7)

Najee Lopez, 9-0(8)

Ismail Muhammad, 4-0(3), protege of Boots Ennis

Kentrell Rouser, one of the best am's in MI (my home state) rn, outta Tony Harrison's gym

Comment

Andy Cruz
          Jadier Herrera
          Adley Rodriguez
          Yoenis Tellez

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Some guys I like that I don't see mentioned since several cats I like have already been mentioned.

Manny Chance, still am but has won just about everything a 17yr old am can win

Jalil Hackett, 8-0(7)

Najee Lopez, 9-0(8)

Ismail Muhammad, 4-0(3), protege of Boots Ennis

Kentrell Rouser, one of the best am's in MI (my home state) rn, outta Tony Harrison's gym
            Chance & Zaquin Moses are two amateurs I have high hopes for
            Eff Pandas Eff Pandas likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Feroz View Post
              -He was a 17-time National champion:

-He was a 7-time National champion.
              Random question for amateur boxing dorks what actual tournments count towards national titles?

I feel like I see too many double digit national champs that the math wouldn't math?

And not calling out either of these two (Joel or Vargas) specifically or anything just genuinely curious what tournaments count towards those titles.

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post
                Andy Cruz
                Jadier Herrera
                Adley Rodriguez
                Yoenis Tellez
                Andy feels more like a fringe contender than a prospect as weird as that is for a 2-0 guy. Hes in the top 15 of two belt group rankings already.

Clearly a bad mfer who I'm looking forward to his career tho.
                _Jordan_ _Jordan_ likes this.

Comment

Andy feels more like a fringe contender than a prospect as weird as that is for a 2-0 guy. Hes in the top 15 of two belt group rankings already.

Clearly a bad mfer who I'm looking forward to his career tho.
                  I think you're right, feels like an older version of Morrell Jr. I'm high on Herrera and Tellez.
                  _Jordan_ _Jordan_ likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by garfios View Post
                    I think you're right, feels like an older version of Morrell Jr. I'm high on Herrera and Tellez.
                    Tellez is a wild one, but right there with you.

I thought he was being feed to Sergio Garcia a couple fights ago as a 5-0 pretty unknown & unheralded guy when he hadn't even beaten a guy with a winning record yet & got thrust into a fight with a 34-2 guy. But that back fired massively on Sergio lol.

154 is a ***y division on the PBC side of the street so he could be finding his way into some big fights in the coming yrs if he pans out vs the better guys.

Comment

They got belts lol. I believe they are both top 5 indie ranked at 105. Maybe top 3 idr for sure. They are well beyond prospect level. Randomly I'd love to see either of them vs another belt holder at 105 Oscar Collazo. Ginjiro vs Oscar specifically have best 105 fight of all time potential imho.
                      Does anyone on here know anyone in 105? Lol They'd be considered prospects if they were three divison champs at 112 lol

Comment

Working...
                      X