Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Emanuel Navarrete-Denys Berinchyk Vacant Lightweight Title Fight Ordered By WBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you get outlanded in 11 of 12 rounds, get outlanded in power punches in 8 of 12, and still get a draw? Then come off that and get a title shot? Conceicao is Navarrete's daddy, and weight bully is running. Gonna catch up to him sooner or later. I don't see how he beats the top guys at 135.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post

Navarette will be more accomplished that Tank and Shakur. 4 Division world Champion while Tank 130 Champ, 135 Email Champ, 1 140 REGULAR TITLE.
      I want what you’re smoking LOL
      dkamds dkamds likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by messi807 View Post

That's all literally fact. Tank has only ever won real world titles, not secondary trinkets, at 130. Every other title is secondary. How do you not know this?

Comment

Originally posted by crimsonfalcon07 View Post
          That's all literally fact. Tank has only ever won real world titles, not secondary trinkets, at 130. Every other title is secondary. How do you not know this?
          Being fair Navarette hasn't exactly been the most dominant champion defeater his career either...though I still think Tank is on his way to not make the HoF unless he does something worth mentioning outside LOTS OF PPV and such.

Tank Davis:
          • Jan 2017 Won IBF super featherweight title by defeating champion Jose Pedraza (lost it seven month later due unable to make weight for defense).
          • Apr 2018 Won vacant WBA (Super) super featherweight title by defeating Jesus Cueller.
          • Dec 2019 Won vacant secondary WBA (Regular) lightweight title by defeating Yuriorkis Gamboa.
          • June 2021 Won secondary WBA (Regular) super lightweight title by defeating Mario Barrios.
          • Dec 2023 Got emailed up to WBA (Super) lightweight title due to Haney vacating.
          Emanuel Navarette:
          • Dec 2018 Won WBO junior featherweight title by defeating champion Isaac Dogboe.
          • Oct 2020 Won vacant WBO featherweight title by defeating Ruben Villa (after Shakur vacated it to go up to super featherweight).
          • Feb 2023 Won vacant WBO super featherweight title by defeating Liam Wilson (after Shakur got stripped due to missing weight).
          • ??? 2024 Potentially win vacant WBO lightweight title by defeating Denys Berinchyk (after Haney vacated it to go up to super lightweight and Shakur claimed retirement as a result).
          Once thing for certain, Navarette absolutely loves following Shakur's footsteps...literally, and Tank is a former two times super featherweight champion who got two more secondary belts in other divisions.

Comment

“Navarette” is not more accomplished than either one of those guys.. I refuse to even debate this nonsense lol’s.

Comment

“Navarette” is not more accomplished than either one of those guys.. I refuse to even debate this nonsense lol’s.
              Not saying he's more accomplished than Shakur, but Tank's only real accomplishments are at 130. Look up how many times he's fought guys ranked in the top of his own division by any of the reputable people...

I don't even think Navarrete deserves to have the belt he's got now. He lost to Conceicao.

Comment

Not saying he's more accomplished than Shakur, but Tank's only real accomplishments are at 130. Look up how many times he's fought guys ranked in the top of his own division by any of the reputable people...

I don't even think Navarrete deserves to have the belt he's got now. He lost to Conceicao.
                I agree. Tank’s resumè is extremely thin.
                crimsonfalcon07 crimsonfalcon07 likes this.

Comment

Where's the offers to fight Navarette?
                  Where's the offer from Tank to Shakur?

No ONE ducks Tank cause he IS the cash cow of the Division.

Shakur needs more money to fight Devin. Now is retired cause No one wants to fall Sleep watching a fight, unless they have insomnia.
                  Shakur "Melatonin" Stevenson.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post

Where's the offers to fight Navarette?
                    Where's the offer from Tank to Shakur?

No ONE ducks Tank cause he IS the cash cow of the Division.

Shakur needs more money to fight Devin. Now is retired cause No one wants to fall Sleep watching a fight, unless they have insomnia.
                    Shakur "Melatonin" Stevenson.
                    Hey, you’re the one that was defending Shakur when I said he ducked Devin. Not me. Looks like you switched stances..

Comment

Hey, you’re the one that was defending Shakur when I said he ducked Devin. Not me. Looks like you switched stances..
                      How about Devin ducking Teo to fight at the Sphere. I see Devin real quite about that subject. Over there trying to get another old boxer Thurman. Now trying to fight bum Benn.

Comment

Working...
                      X