Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Emanuel Navarrete-Denys Berinchyk Vacant Lightweight Title Fight Ordered By WBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by messi807 View Post

“Navarette” is not more accomplished than either one of those guys.. I refuse to even debate this nonsense lol’s.
    You refuse to debate it because you can't lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post

How about Devin ducking Teo to fight at the Sphere. I see Devin real quite about that subject. Over there trying to get another old boxer Thurman. Now trying to fight bum Benn.
      Teo demanded 20 million to fight Haney, not sure what you're talking - he's never ducked that scrub that lost to Kambosos.

Comment

Teo demanded 20 million to fight Haney, not sure what you're talking - he's never ducked that scrub that lost to Kambosos.
        Teo beat Taylor

Haney beat Taylor left over. Teo clearly beat Loma. Haney got a gift. Teo called Haney to fight a Sphere, no offer was ever send to Teo from Bill.
        Last edited by boxingitis; 02-06-2024, 12:39 AM.

Comment

Teo beat Taylor

Haney beat Taylor left over. Teo clearly beat Loma. Haney got a gift. Teo called Haney to fight a Sphere, no offer was ever send to Teo from Bill.
          I see you missed out the Kambosos fight LOL!!!

Why would anyone send an offer after a guy public-ally priced himself out with a ridiculous demand? What 23 year old in the sport has ever earned 10 million? What 26 year old of Teo’s fame has ever earned 20 million. Clear duck, no argument.

Comment

I see you missed out the Kambosos fight LOL!!!

Why would anyone send an offer after a guy public-ally priced himself out with a ridiculous demand? What 23 year old in the sport has ever earned 10 million? What 26 year old of Teo’s fame has ever earned 20 million. Clear duck, no argument.
            Haney prefers old past prime opponents.

Old Gamboa, old Linares, old Loma where he got a gift, old Regis.

Wants old Thurman, princess Ryan, bum Conor Benn.

He needs to fight Teo and Matias, but let's hear the excuses. Teo is number one at 140, not Haney. Taylor over Regis.

Comment

Haney prefers old past prime opponents.

Old Gamboa, old Linares, old Loma where he got a gift, old Regis.

Wants old Thurman, princess Ryan, bum Conor Benn.

He needs to fight Teo and Matias, but let's hear the excuses. Teo is number one at 140, not Haney. Taylor over Regis.
              I see you ignored the question

At 25 years of age that's a very good resume. Teo already had his time to get a Haney fight, no more wasting time with that scared bum. dude even ducked Matias, sad.

Teo is 4 fights in at 140 and fought nothing but hot garbage, even Josh Taylor got his ass whooped by Catterall before Teo fought him. And now Ortiz who nearly got stopped by Moran hahaha. Selective cherrypicking.

Comment

I see you ignored the question

At 25 years of age that's a very good resume. Teo already had his time to get a Haney fight, no more wasting time with that scared bum. dude even ducked Matias, sad.

Teo is 4 fights in at 140 and fought nothing but hot garbage, even Josh Taylor got his ass whooped by Catterall before Teo fought him. And now Ortiz who nearly got stopped by Moran hahaha. Selective cherrypicking.
                Haney fought Teofimo leftovers leftover.

Comment

Working...
                X