Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maliganaggi Believes Kambosos Will Get Dominated Against Lomachenko, Should Retire Afterwards

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paulie "Butt F...ck" Malignaggi

Comment

Originally posted by pnut901 View Post

It's pretty odd that Teofimo never has shown any interest in running it back with Kambosos. With his super inflated ego , you'd think that it would have been a priority for him and his pops. Your comment got me to thinking about that. Kambosos should bring the topic up after this fight to see if Teofimo will take the bait. Win or lose , it's another nice payday for George.
      It's pretty much a win-win for both parties, another big payday for Kambo and Teo's chance to avenges his sole loss.

Comment

I really don't think Loma stops Kambosos. Look at how he kept letting Commey off the hook and that fight ended up going to decision. I think he may have lost that killer instinct, and he's likely lost a step. He's got a bad habit of taking his foot off the gas pedal, and Kambosos is a warrior to boot.

I don't really think Kambosos has a chance though. His win vs Teo (and I was rooting for him) was because Teo went chasing the knockout and was really sick to boot. Teo fought like Edgar Berlanga FFS. He did the same vs Sandor Martin and that fight went similarly. When he settles down and boxes you get fights like his wins v Loma and Taylor.

And the Loma that went in vs Teo literally gave away 7 rounds by trying to fight without a jab for more than half the fight. Loma's style requires an active jab.

Loma has always been his own worst enemy.

Comment

Kambosos has been able to get 4 very high profile fights and hopefully has made alot of money in the process.

Those two fights against Haney in his home country alone should have made him life changing money.

He also seems popular in Australia too so maybe he can have a farewell tour there because I expect Lomachenko to absolutely light him up.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            this just came to me but malignaggi was like the rolly romero of last era. untalented bum who kept getting title shots for no apparent reason, gift decisions, big talker, etc...
            i disagee, he could box/ fight, he just didnt have enough power to hurt guys
            MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by TheOneAboveAll View Post
              He’s not the best of his era but he fought some of the best. If he’s healthy and still wants to compete who is Pauli Malignaggi to say he should retire?
              He’s the magic man ffs

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Talk Radio View Post

Let's not forget that Loma took an L to a version of Devin Haney that was barely half trying and ended up crying in the back (and probably in the car).

Kambosos didn't look good recently, but he knows what's at stake. Loma, it seems, doesn't anymore.
                Leicesterage does Bud still live rent free in your head

Comment

Loma should win but if he doesn’t , he should really consider retiring
                  Has nothing to prove really and has done pretty well for himself
                  Imagine if he would of turned pro earlier on , what could of been

Comment

Instead of hating on Kambosos, how about showing him some RESPECT for constantly chasing the big fights and challenging himself. After calling out Teofimo, he walked the walked and handed him his first knockdown and loss in addition to taking all his belts. He then took on Devin Haney and despite clearly losing the fight, had the balls to take him on again even though he took a worse beating second time round. He then became a world champion (minor) again by defeating Maxi Hughes for the IBO belt and is now challenging former p4p #1 Lomachenko so that he can put himself back in contention for the major belts in a potentially career-ending fight.

Still, respect where respect is due and he still has a much BETTER resume than Tank who is a far superior fighter.
                    Last edited by HisExcellency; 01-31-2024, 05:23 AM.

Comment

Kambosos is very limited. He should not have beaten teofimo. Teofimo was reckless in that fight, too emotional and underestimated him. Teofimo on his best day beats kambosos on his best day easily. Loma is way too skilled for kambosos, even a shot and washed up loma. Haney and teofimo knows loma's weakness and they are adept at not letting loma cut angles, but kambosos is not nearly that resourceful and clever. I am guessing loma will frustrate him enough that he quits on his stool.

Comment

Working...
                      X