No announcement yet.

Incredible, Ngannou is a front runner to become the king of division

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incredible, Ngannou is a front runner to become the king of division

He can KO Joshua, absolutely. Joshua should win, but Ngannou can punch. Joshua doesn`t like to be hit with hard punches.

I don`t really care who wins in Fury - Usyk , because Ngannou actually already beat Fury and Usyk can be knocked out with one hard punch.

This hw era is so laughable. One caveman that can`t even box is one of 4 top guys..

You don’t care who wins the first undisputed Heavyweight title fight in 25 years.

Why am I not surprised?

Choose another sport mate, honestly.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
      He can KO Joshua, absolutely. Joshua should win, but Ngannou can punch. Joshua doesn`t like to be hit with hard punches.

I don`t really care who wins in Fury - Usyk , because Ngannou actually already beat Fury and Usyk can be knocked out with one hard punch.

This hw era is so laughable. One caveman that can`t even box is one of 4 top guys..
      Yeah

But by the same token I bet you rate the 90s as the "glory days" when a fat, 45 year old George Foreman who was seen as a circus act iced Michael Moorer with one punch and became world champion.

The heavyweight division is a different beast and the current era doesn't suck, it's deep with talent.

Comment

King of wishful thinking is all. So what if he beats AJ and so what if he doesnt.

Its a crossover exhibition match hyped up to be something it isnt. An eliminator for undisputed.

Dream on champ. The winner of Fury Usyk is undisputed. Anything after that is lip service bought and paid for by saudi blood money.

I couldn't give a shît who wins their clown show. The real main event is Parker Zhang.

Comment

This kind of stuff should never have been allowed to happen on this scale in the first place, guys from other sports walking straight into high profile big money fights in boxing instead of having to work their way up. It was bound to happen sooner or later that some of these crossover guys could actually do well and make boxing look bad.
          Charlie Zelenoff Charlie Zelenoff likes this.

Comment

Working...
          X