Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua Praises Ben Davison: "He Doesn't Try To Change Your Style"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oshio View Post

Who in your opinion has a better chin amongst the HW?

It use to be Joyce for me but after Zhang I don't know anymore.

Fury?
    Hrgovic I'd say, he ate everything off Zhang and only really suffered one flash knockdown.

Andy Ruiz

Parker

Fury yeah

That might be it.

Comment

Originally posted by fifth_root View Post

I see - your vision of AJ comes from "many many people" (which I explained to you how worthless it is) and your head being in AJ's... But he simply degraded out of fear and tried to do something he isn't capable of.
      I explained my reasoning. My words are based on the evidence. Yours word contradict your own position, as you say he degraded out of fear, but began by asserting that Joshua thought there was nothing to change following the Ruiz loss.

You also say he tried to do something he isn't capable of, while simultaneously claiming he thought there was nothing to change. OK...

Comment

Originally posted by Monty Fisto View Post

I explained my reasoning. My words are based on the evidence. Yours word contradict your own position, as you say he degraded out of fear, but began by asserting that Joshua thought there was nothing to change following the Ruiz loss.

You also say he tried to do something he isn't capable of, while simultaneously claiming he thought there was nothing to change. OK...
        You are so lost in your understanding, I bet you believe you came up with something very solid in this post.

Following his loss to Ruiz and Usyk, AJ thinks there is nothing he must change, even a bit.

Comment

Following his loss to Ruiz and Usyk, AJ thinks there is nothing he must change, even a bit.
          Except for maybe trainers a couple of times and his undies when faced with the prospect of fighting an actual contender.

Comment

You are so lost in your understanding, I bet you believe you came up with something very solid in this post.

As I already said, I've explained my reasoning. Debate it further or not.

Comment

Working...
            X