Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mauricio Sulaiman Refuses to Say If WBC Will Sanction Beterbiev Vs. Bivol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is not about the belts. This is two top guys at 175 fighting each other. The winner will be recognized as N.1. in division. That only matters.

I don`t really care if WBC belt will be on the line or if Beterbiev throws it to the trash before the fight.

The funniest part is, Bivol and Beterbiev are not even Russians. Beterbiev is actually a Chechen..

It is about Kyrgyzstan against Canadian Chechen..
    Last edited by JakeTheBoxer; 01-27-2024, 07:52 AM.

Comment

Whoricio is going to get his beak wet off this, don't worry. He just doesn't want to sound like a contradictory prostitute (which he is) for going back on his word for the Saudi bag,

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
        Bivol isn't even Russian.

He was born in Kyrgyzstan. His father was born in Moldova. His mother was born in Korea. He moved to Russia at age 11, but now lives in California.

Beterbiev is more Russian than Bivol. Beterbiev was born and raised in Russia, now lives in Canada.
        Beterbiev is from Daegestan, which was an autonomous region just like Moldova was IIRC. Neither are really "Russian"

Kovalev was probably one of the most stereotypical russian looking russians I can think of lol.

Regardless, it doesn't matter.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

Beterbiev is from Daegestan, which was an autonomous region just like Moldova was IIRC. Neither are really "Russian"

Kovalev was probably one of the most stereotypical russian looking russians I can think of lol.

Regardless, it doesn't matter.
          Dagestan has been part of Russia since the 1700s, autonomous or not. Moldova is an entirely different country that had been trying to break away from Russia for several decades before the fall of the USSR made it official.

Comment

Originally posted by Monty Fisto View Post

The guy who sold you the OED with the pictures in it? He ripped you off.
            It's cool, I stole it.
            Monty Fisto Monty Fisto likes this.

Comment

Working...
            X