Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis on Fighting in Saudi Arabia: 'If They Want Me They Gotta Send Me Something ... Like 2 Ferraris'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
    ——————-
    You are insulting religion that’s revered and followed by 1.5 billion people on a boxing platform.
    As for your “thats according to their own sources, no propaganda, no lies, their own sources”, which is no different from thousands of verses from the Bible.

The fact that you will leave that one alone is because of the statement you just made, “Surprised so many blacks converting to islam, the religion that enslaved …”
    You are plain and simple, a racist misanthrope.

In case you didn’t know, the Bible was used to colonize and enslave hundreds of thousands of people in Africa and around the world. The Bible was also used to keep slaves in check in the US. But for you, your white forefathers were on the right side of history and brought “civilization” to Africa so they get a pass. Amiright?
    The argument he's making is that Islam ALSO colonized and enslaved hundreds of thousands of people around the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
      before you know it this guy will be 37 with no real notable fights.
      Get beaten in his first real fight, and have all the excuses "I was weight drained, I was in a car accident, etc. etc."

Fans "That wasn't the REAL TANK"
      El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

Sorry Tank and Haymon dictate terms on Amazon Prime. Saudi does not dictate to Tank. Same rules apply as always. If Devin wants the fight then he will fight in the States on Amazon PPV period!
        lmfao okay, go have a fight for a fraction of what the Saudi's will pay you because you're the boss

Comment

• Sending 2 Ferraris from Saudi royalty is equivalent of us buying breakfast for 2. What kinda lowball request is that? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

The argument he's making is that Islam ALSO colonized and enslaved hundreds of thousands of people around the world.
            ———-
            He can make that argument by also stating what Christianity did but he didn’t. Also, it’s one thing to throw out a blanket statement about a religion but to say this about their prophet - his words verbatim

”I have been a big supporter or Gervonta Davis but Islam is the most vile religion on the planet, their so called prophet is an abomination of a man.

This is a Triple K holier-than-thou racist misanthropic anus.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

Get beaten in his first real fight, and have all the excuses "I was weight drained, I was in a car accident, etc. etc."

Fans "That wasn't the REAL TANK"
              lmaoooooo, hes a good fighter but enough is enough, lol this had me crackin up
              El_Mero El_Mero _Rexy_ _Rexy_ like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
                ——————-
                You are insulting religion that’s revered and followed by 1.5 billion people on a boxing platform.
                As for your “thats according to their own sources, no propaganda, no lies, their own sources”, which is no different from thousands of verses from the Bible.

The fact that you will leave that one alone is because of the statement you just made, “Surprised so many blacks converting to islam, the religion that enslaved …”
                You are plain and simple, a racist misanthrope.

In case you didn’t know, the Bible was used to colonize and enslave hundreds of thousands of people in Africa and around the world. The Bible was also used to keep slaves in check in the US. But for you, your white forefathers were on the right side of history and brought “civilization” to Africa so they get a pass. Amiright?
                Sorrry for the late response but im not white. Nice try though. Big bad white
                BustedKnuckles BustedKnuckles likes this.

Comment

• Turki is in it for some good fights thats why Davis will not be fighting up there. Davis still recovering from his 7 years in a row ducking of Loma.
                  El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoadOfTheGypsy View Post

Sorrry for the late response but im not white. Nice try though. Big bad white
                    ———
                    That was your only takeaway! lol not surprising at all.
                    Ok then Mrs Not White

Comment

• Turki aint sending you sh.it but a real opponent. You'll get paid but you ain't handpicking sh.it.
                      Last edited by El_Mero; 04-23-2024, 11:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X