Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis on Fighting in Saudi Arabia: 'If They Want Me They Gotta Send Me Something ... Like 2 Ferraris'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably gonna get a couple diecast Ferraris in the mail...

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post

it was the other way around

“I want him (Davis) and I send message now from you to [Davis’ advisor Al] Haymon: ‘Let’s do job [together], brother,’” Alalshikh said. “But Haney I want to see in my country and I send message from you now to him. I will try to do it in 2024"
      The issue is that Turki doesn't give a damn about the American A-side and B-side Bull crap. He just wants to make good fights for boxing fans happen.
      dan-b dan-b Smash Smash like this.

Comment

Originally posted by HisExcellency View Post

Agreed...the one thing I like about the Saudi's is that they're looking to stage fan friendly competitive fights. After all, Turki said that he wants the winner of Fury-Usyk to fight Joshua-Ngannou and for the winner of Bivol-Beterbiev to go up to Cruiserweight to challenge Opetia. Those are EXACTLY the kind of mouth-watering fights that boxing fans crave to see. He also said that he's looking to stage Davis-Haney (both Muslims) in 2024 and you can bet your bottom dollar that the winner of that fight will be matched against Teofimo/Shakur which are all great legacy fights.
        He's a real boxing fan.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadOfTheGypsy View Post
          Didnt this fool just convert to islam a while ago? Surprised so many blacks converting to islam, the religion that enslaved and still does enslave people. But hey, i guess its fine if its arabs doing it right? Look at North Africa and its history.

I have been a big supporter or Gervonta Davis but Islam is the most vile religion on the planet, their so called prophet is an abomination of a man. And thats according to their own sources, no propaganda, no lies, their own sources. 55 and 9, all im gonna say about that
          ——————-
          You are insulting religion that’s revered and followed by 1.5 billion people on a boxing platform.
          As for your “thats according to their own sources, no propaganda, no lies, their own sources”, which is no different from thousands of verses from the Bible.

The fact that you will leave that one alone is because of the statement you just made, “Surprised so many blacks converting to islam, the religion that enslaved …”
          You are plain and simple, a racist misanthrope.

In case you didn’t know, the Bible was used to colonize and enslave hundreds of thousands of people in Africa and around the world. The Bible was also used to keep slaves in check in the US. But for you, your white forefathers were on the right side of history and brought “civilization” to Africa so they get a pass. Amiright?

Comment

Agree with everything said except where you say his white forefathers brought civilization to Africa. Civilization had been in Africa 50,000 years or more before the white man arrived there. They were so impressed with the wealth, culture and fine monuments that they found there that they said aliens did it!

Comment

Originally posted by ThoughtYouKnew! View Post
              Agree with everything said except where you say his white forefathers brought civilization to Africa.
              I don't think he's saying that's what happened. He's saying that's what the other guy probably believes.

If you get what I mean.
              Oregonian Oregonian likes this.

Comment

that's all?? just 2 Ferraris? that's less than 1mil LOL..

Comment

they just paid wilder and joshua 10 million or more for tune up style fights. thats like 50 ferraris. this guy is so dumb i cant believe it. then again he ducked tevin farmer and 5 million dollars so yeah dont think its gonna happen. some people just want the easy path
                  The D3vil The D3vil likes this.

Comment

Kind of a dum fck thing to say but what are 2 Ferraris worth? Maybe a million, maybe a little more.

I'm sure they were planning to pay him much more than that. You want some of the purse in Ferraris? Okay, whatever...

Comment

floyd/haymon and team are desperately tricking/convincing tank not to fight there and not to make huge money. they are using tank as their puppet, they dont care about him. they dont make more money if tank fights there, they make money doing their little pbc BS

Comment

Working...
                      X