Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis on Fighting in Saudi Arabia: 'If They Want Me They Gotta Send Me Something ... Like 2 Ferraris'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gervonta Davis on Fighting in Saudi Arabia: 'If They Want Me They Gotta Send Me Something ... Like 2 Ferraris'

Gervonta Davis isn't exactly impressed by the prospect of fighting in the Middle East. The southpaw star from Baltimore, Maryland, made it clear in a series of posts on his social media that he would require a bevy of expensive gifts--to say nothing of the actual payday--before he even considers fighting in Saudi Arabia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I thought he had a new name, like Wahid Muhammad or something.

Comment

Not sure if his comments were intended to just irritate Turki or to irritate everyone else, but if I were Turki I would send him a package to his home with a dildo inside and a card that says go fu_k yourself.

Comment

He means two Ferraris with the Hit-and-Run trim package.

Comment

Tank is getting me "un-fanned". He's a very talented fighter but he seems not to care about legacy. He really needs to step up. Otherwise he will be quickly forgotten after his retirement and will probably become another bankrupt black American boxer.

Comment

And a bum to fight

Comment

How dare this little midget ask me for not one but TWO Ferrari's...he'll be lucky if I decide to send him a Skoda...​

Comment

How endearing.

I accept that he is possibly the most exciting fighter in boxing but tbh I was surprised the Saudi's are interested in him and by extention the little guys.

Davis probably over playing his hand a bit here.

Comment

The Minister made him mad because he said he's a BIG fan of Devin Haney, and he would love to see this fight, but Haney seems to be the main focus! Basically, they treating Tank like a B-Side!
                  Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

tank definitely has some sort of napoleon complex

Comment

Working...
                    X