Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: John Fury: Tyson Probably Took Everything Out of Deontay Wilder, Otto Wallin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post

Lmfao your hating really hard AJ got ALOT of passes wtf are you talking about and windmill pretty much said he's done.
    I am hating by saying Fury is very good?? I am more hating on delluded Fury fans by giving them some realism. Everyone knows exactly how good AJ is. He is a proven no.2 or 3. Fury is unproven. He doesn't fight anyone. IF Fury loses against Usyk - that's almost him done. He will have been exposed because of his poor record.

Comment

He wasn't saying such thing when Wallin and Wilder took their next opponents' souls.

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Vasquez View Post

I am hating by saying Fury is very good?? I am more hating on delluded Fury fans by giving them some realism. Everyone knows exactly how good AJ is. He is a proven no.2 or 3. Fury is unproven. He doesn't fight anyone. IF Fury loses against Usyk - that's almost him done. He will have been exposed because of his poor record.
        How tf is aj good when he has a worse record than fury? Lmao do you not see yourself hating? Your giving a quiter and guy with 3 loses (one to a short fat guy) more credit than fury

Comment

I just finally had a chance to watch Parker/Wilder. I had it 118-110. I gave Wilder rounds 2 & 12. He looked in good shape at 213. He just couldn't let the hands go. I think Fury did take some of the fight out of Wilder but to me it was the level of activity prior to this fight that was the real issue. Parker had 4 training camps & 4 fights in 2023. He was in the best shape I have ever seen him in. He was a solid 250 & he learned his lesson from the Joyce fight by not being in peak shape. Wilder had 3 fights in just over 3 years including 1 round in a two year stretch. Sleeping on silk sheets & taking psychedelics in the desert are good for the mind & soul but not so good for your killer instinct as a professional prizefighter. In the interview after the fight he sounded checked out of the sport & content with his accomplishments. I think Malik Scott is a terrible trainer & the only win he has with him is over Helenius who was tailor made for Wilder. The Fury trilogy definitely took a lot out of Wilder but took nothing out of Wallin. Wallin beat Kauffman, Breazeale & Gassiev after so John Fury is wrong about that. Joshua just obliterated him & showed why he is a former 2 time world champion & a one of the best HWs on the planet.
          dannnnn dannnnn pollywog pollywog like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Vasquez View Post

Come on man! That is all you do is hate on Fury... LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post

Tyson Fury did not destroy or ruin Wladimir Kiltschko 'If was Fury who never turned up for their rematch. Fury won one fight vs Kiltschko, but he did not win the overall battle'.

Fury never decked, significantly hurt or knock out Wladimir Kiltschko 'Fury never turned up for the rematch'.

It was unfortunate for Tyson Fury, but that is the reality of the situation.

Tyson Fury never decked or beat up Wladimir Kiltschko 'He won over the distance, in a underwhelming fight. But it was still a mega win for Fury, a great win'.

Wladimir Kiltschko was a Champion for close to 10 years and? Had suffered more brutal loses before in his career 'And came back'.

Wladimir Kiltschko initiated his rematch clause for Tyson Fury 'Kiltschko in his career to date, had never lost a rematch'.

Tyson Fury pulled out of their scheduled rematch twice 'The Wladimir Kiltschko vs Tyson Fury II, was rescheduled twice and Fury pulled out of that fight twice unfortunately due to his circumstance'.

Due to Fury continually pulling out of their scheduled rematch 'Wladimir Kiltschko endured 3 back to back training camps, before fighting Anthony Joshua'.

Anthony Joshua was back then, and even now contrary to certain narratives 'Joshua is a more aggressive, destructive and powerful puncher than Tyson Fury'.

If Tyson Fury had destroyed or ruined Wladimir Kiltschko 'Then there would be no way, that he would of been able to produce the type of great effort that he did vs Anthony Joshua'.

Note: Wladimir Kiltschko vs Anthony Joshua is the greatest Heavyweight title fight of the past 25 years 'On April 28th 2017, that was the night when the Heavyweight Division was conclusively taken into a completely new dynasty by Anthony Joshua'.

Wladimir Kiltschko's effort that he produce in that fight, was admirable and inspiring 'Kiltschko fought until there was no more, even the critics had to give the man respect. That night Wladimir Kiltschko knew that his Championship had truly been taken from him'.

That is the difference between Kiltschko's loss vs Fury, compared to Joshua 'Kiltschko lost a fight vs Fury, but he did not lose the battle. That first fight was the start of the battle. Winning one fight on points vs a dominant Champion of close to 10 years in Wladimir Kiltschko is not enough to destroy or ruin that caliber of fighter'.

No fighter really destroyed or ruined Wladimir Kiltschko 'Kiltschko's last fight, was one of his best fights in terms of his resolve, determination, all the immaterial aspects of what made Kiltschko a Champion? Became apparent for everyone to see in that fight. It was a great effort by a dominant Champion, to try and win back his Title's'.

Anthony Joshua win vs Wladimir Kiltschko was a more conclusive win, that is why Wladimir Kiltschko retired 'Kiltschko was given the opportunity of a rematch, but did not take that fight' etc.
              I actually forgot to mention whilst I believe fury took something from Wlad, it seemed to also ruin fury for a while too. I don’t wanna act like he didn’t have a meltdown himself. Meltdown of epic proportions.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post

Come on man! That is all you do is hate on Fury... LOL!
                I was a fan up until to and including the first the Wilder fight. Then the guy just showed his true colors. Never fights anyone. Took PEDS while accusing other fighters of taking them. What made you keep believing? Was it when he bravely fought Chisora for the 3rd time?

Quote from Fury's biography (written way before that 3rd fight) "If there is one fighter made for me - it is Derek Chisora"

Comment

Otto wallin is just an average boxer anyway.

But fury definitely took Wilders soul, no doubt about it, he took some brutal beatings in those fights, but it’s not just the physical punishment he took but the psychological and emotional punishment he took.

Comment

Or Fury is so shot and declined that he made two ordinary journeymen talents like Wallin and Wilder looks better than they really are.

Comment

Working...
                    X