Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zhilei Zhang: I Will Put Mental, Physical Pressure On Parker, But Better Than Joe Joyce Did

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zhilei Zhang: I Will Put Mental, Physical Pressure On Parker, But Better Than Joe Joyce Did

By Keith Idec - Zhilei Zhang has an immense amount of respect for Joseph Parker. Most heavyweights wouldn't have welcomed a dangerous showdown with the powerful fighter who brutally knocked out the only opponent to beat him inside the distance. That's exactly the scenario Parker embraced after he revitalized his career by upsetting Deontay Wilder on December 23 at Kingdom Arena in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

It took Joyce almost 11 rounds to break Parker. Zhang doesn`t have a cardio to do that. Zhang must break Parker faster.

Comment

Parker could get a win here, he is in a good place after his last fight he has always had good boxing ability.
      El_Mero El_Mero HugeEuge HugeEuge like this.

Comment

We will see here how good boxer Zhang really is. Parker won`t stand there blocking punches with his face like Joyce did twice.

Zhang must break him down, but for how long can he try to do that? He will get hit many times.

I say Parker wins by UD if Zhang doesn`t knock him out in first 8 rounds.
        El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

I will go with Parker. UD.

Comment

This should be the main event lol

Comment

Hopefully Parker navigates the early rounds safely then stops an exhausted 41 year old Chinaman while he lays on the ropes gasping for air like it's his dying breath.

We need these old 40 plus year old "prospects" out of the sport, you should have been fighting Mike Tyson in 1995, Zhang!
              El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                It took Joyce almost 11 rounds to break Parker. Zhang doesn`t have a cardio to do that. Zhang must break Parker faster.
                ZZ hits hardver. IT Will be KO. But if Parker survives and wins then he is ready for top.

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post

ZZ hits hardver. IT Will be KO. But if Parker survives and wins then he is ready for top.
                  Hrgovic beat Zhang, but people say Hrgovic sucks, so I don`t know. IMO Parker already IS ready for anybody.

Parker proved that. he already fought almost them all. It seems other heavyweights exist so that they can fight Joe Parker at some point.

Comment

So how is Parker supposed to defeat Zhang? Run? Once again Joe’s lack of power is going to play the major role and factor in this fight.

What’s worse is that he lacks real punching power to keep Zhilei off him. He has a good chin but yet he is still very hittable.

This fight won’t last the distance. I’ve got Zhang winning by way of KO in the 10th round.

Comment

Working...
                    X