Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Rules On Alycia Baumgardner Drug Testing Case, Places Her On Probation For One Year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2fast2strong View Post

Hey Joe my man, take a real close look at Christy Martin using Forensic science

The results might shock you

There is no such thing as women’s professional sports

There are no exceptions, if one is, they all are

It’s been that way forever, just google “female” tennis champions from the turn of the century

Then google the philosophers stone and the hidden hand, and you will understand
    My preferred reading level is Archie comics… I better see myself to the cliff…

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
      alycia-baumgardner-900.jpg

hey guys look at my new muscles, u like them, i do
      She actually released a pick of her when she was eight years old or something.

She always had the muscles.

Not saying she ain't doping, just stating that her appearance proves nothing because she always looked like that.
      Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
        This is just a reminder that the WBC and all sanctioning organizations can be bought and paid off, just depends on who is at state. I like her but right is right, and wrong is wrong and I just feel for the opponent that was clean and took a close loss to a drug cheat, it's not right and these organizations just expect us to support them no matter what they decide which also isn't fair. It says if you sell and are special in our book, pay us and we'll work out the details of your wrong doing and don't even let me start with Michigan lond standing corruption history; just another said day in boxing.
        Close loss? Wasn't her last fight a blow out and a KO win?
        Last edited by Doubledagger; 01-15-2024, 11:21 PM.

Comment

Who cares? Giving a woman steroids is like giving her two wine coolers. I'm not a misogynist, I'm sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Doubledagger View Post

She actually released a pick of her when she was eight years old or something.

She always had the muscles.

Not saying she ain't doping, just stating that her appearance proves nothing because she always looked like that.
            Black Asian women are built. My daughters are strong. My son is the flabby one. Ain't that a beetch?

Comment

Retroactive Tue and she's back in the game

Comment

nope she got a U-D, but the scores were BS, she gassed horribly and hardly threw punches in a few rounds. It was also her Detroit homecoming with Detroit judges, and she still needed to use PEDs

Comment

Originally posted by baroidi View Post

nope she got a U-D, but the scores were BS, she gassed horribly and hardly threw punches in a few rounds. It was also her Detroit homecoming with Detroit judges, and she still needed to use PEDs
                  I just rewatched the fight.

As expected, you're full of cap.

That was as one sided a beat down ad they come.

Comment

No the fight in question is a close decision win against the only person who had beat her, and she popped dirty afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
                      I’d like to prick her but it ain’t with a needle
                      Get in line boys
                      Lmfao
                      So I see that you are a fan of trains are you? Well I know a lot of guys who would just love to get in line to prick you.

They will oil you down and lay you on your stomach as they are taking turns splitting those tender ass cheeks of yours.

Comment

Working...
                      X