Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Rules On Alycia Baumgardner Drug Testing Case, Places Her On Probation For One Year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smash View Post
    surely there must be some commission over seeing fails who can over rule the wbc clown show
    It's up to the Michigan commission to suspend her and change the result to a NC.

But she's from Detroit.

They have a lot of incentive to simply not do it.

Comment

The Michigan Commission needs to pull their head out of their ass and hand out a just punishment.

But from what I understand they are a mess themselves right now, completely disorganized with no one knowing who is responsible for what.
      Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Artur Beterbiev. Looks like they are playing both sides. This isn't a punishment

Comment

Originally posted by Nightfall View Post
          Artur Beterbiev. Looks like they are playing both sides. This isn't a punishment
          this lady has tested positive for 2 banned steroids
          sidefx996 sidefx996 likes this.

Comment

di***o_sin_txtulo_version1694196624943.jpg_33396897.jpg
            mauricio darling...... come get your reward...... alycia is waiting for u

Comment

Yeah... This doesn't pass the sniff test. I don't ever recall the WBC clearing anyone for PEDs. Is this even their jurisdiction? Lol

Comment

the wbc pretend to take stances on fighter well being safety etc yet send a green light for Go to the most serious and dangerous activity in the sport

i mean they really are down in the gutter, im thinking of who or what they could be compared to hhhmm let me think, oh yeah eddie hearn
                tokon tokon likes this.

Comment

alycia-baumgardner-900.jpg

hey guys look at my new muscles, u like them, i do

Comment

Spineless from the wbc
                    sidefx996 sidefx996 likes this.

Comment

Time to celebrate boyos, we're no longer responsible for what goes in our bodies! Excuse me as I 'accidentally' ingest tren and this ****tail of PEDs I got from a shady Irishman.
                      tokon tokon likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X