Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Callum Smith: Up Until The Shot, The Knockdown, I Didn't Feel Any Power [From Beterbiev]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His face said a different story. As well as his reactions to everything Beterbiev threw.

Comment

Originally posted by GBP4LIFE View Post
      Canelo beat nothing but scammers at SMW

Canelo barely beat an absolute shot and drunk Kovalev at LHW..

Lets tell it how it is
      The guys at SMW weren’t killers by any means that’s for damn sure.

Solid champions, I’ll give em that much. But no Canelo wasn’t going up against a killer in Smith.
      Boxing Scene Boxing Scene likes this.

Comment

Mundo had his spurts of competitiveness but he definitely felt beterviev power, thats why he abandoned his jab ,mid range and started shelving once those bombs landed his head, a fighter his size and reach has to use those advantages to his favor, easier said than done once you in there with that beast of a man.

Lets hope Beterbiev doesnt pop for peds , that would be disappointing.
        Last edited by A.B Counterhooks; 01-14-2024, 09:09 PM.
        MulaKO MulaKO likes this.

Comment

His face sure was telling a different story.

Comment

Said gollum smith

Comment

Even if Beterbiev was punching to the back of the head (which he doesn't) does that override all the damage he does before with jabs, back-hands and body shots? These haters try their best to cling on to anything negative to discredit Beterbiev. Deep in their hearts however they know that he is a unique monster in the sport of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by elfag View Post

the shot that first wobbled Smith to start the whole ending wasnt even a back head shot, it was a right hand counter over smiths lazy jab.
                Casuals such as who you are addressing think “back of head shots” are those thrown at the same time the other fighter is turning his head. I’m sick of hearing from casuals and officials that think it is ok and allow fighters to turn their head during shots or getting so low as to not be hit.
                billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

The Smith's are arrogant overrated little British twats. They beat ****ty fighters and act like they are elite.

Callum looked like he was hit by car. Lol. I'm sure he didn't feel a thing as he was being bounced around the ring getting smashed.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                    Beterbiev s power is overrated. I don’t see him knocking anyone down with a straight chin shot. It’s very strange. He can land a flush chin shot on someone. They stagger at most

The finishing shot or the KD shot is almost always a back head shot.
                    Willing to bet ALL of his victims will disagree with you!!

Dude even his sparring partners testify to his legit power and the hurt he puts on them without even seeming to try.

Comment

Originally posted by slimPickings View Post

Willing to bet ALL of his victims will disagree with you!!

Dude even his sparring partners testify to his legit power and the hurt he puts on them without even seeming to try.

i haven’t seen him 1 punch KO someone

Comment

Working...
                      X