Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Callum Smith: Up Until The Shot, The Knockdown, I Didn't Feel Any Power [From Beterbiev]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nearly everyone who’s been in the ring with him says that he hits harder than anyone they’ve ever fought before. I’ve never seen Smith look busted up as he did fighting Beterbiev, and he wants us to believe that he doesn’t hit that hard. And for anyone claiming that he hits behind the head, it was a temple shot that ended it for Smith.

I think it’s ego that makes Smith say this.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post

That’s funny because it was a back of the head shot that started the whole thing.
      Nope. It was a temple shot.

Comment

Strange thing to say considering a jab turned your face into hamburger meat.

Comment

Poor Callum. That concussion's worse than I thought.

Comment

Yeah that shot was not soleky responsible, for making his face look like a mugging victim
            Boxing Scene Boxing Scene likes this.

Comment

Sheeeeeeeeeeeet. His face looked like he felt it. Altho ig maybe he was numb at some point so maybe he isn't bsing.

I think a boxer saying another boxer hurt him is like saying as an 8th grader that you haven't fooked a girl yet or some sh^t. So many mfers have trouble admitting guys, who obviously got power, got power.

Comment

Smith was embarrassing flicking out a weak jab then covering up. He was scared in their he was like a rabbit in headlights and basically a punch bag. He was throwing mostly single shots, I hope this was his last World title shot.

Comment

Sure you didn’t idiot!!! LOLLLLL

Comment

Canelo beat nothing but scammers at SMW

Canelo barely beat an absolute shot and drunk Kovalev at LHW..

Lets tell it how it is

Comment

I thought he showed a lot of guts in the fight, and I really don’t think he’s disparaging Beterbiev.

Comment

Working...
                      X