Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Callum Smith: Up Until The Shot, The Knockdown, I Didn't Feel Any Power [From Beterbiev]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HeadShots View Post

i proved my point. his power is overrated.

especially so many of his stoppages involve clubbing the back of the head
    19 fights 19 Ko's. Yeah man, super ultra overrated. Go take a punch if you have the chance.
    billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

Do you know who had, may still have, the record for KO's in boxing? Archie Moore. Do you know how he got a majority of those KO's? Through accumulation of shots. One punch KO power is only one way, even a fighter like Foreman, who had that type of power, would often break a man down to get the KO. For every Julian Jackson, there are more fighters like Golovkin and Canelo.

Beterbiev does not have reach, so he has no problem looping his shots, Marciano did a similar thing. His jab is a diversion which he changes into a hard shot at will, anything to not let his opponent set. Looping shots are designed, often, to hit around the guard, that is not rabbit punching.

For some reason some of these guys (and we know who they are fans of and why the want to put Artur down) think a man can punch in front of another man and hit him in the back of the head. Like his fists are the Millenium Falcon or something like that rotating around a planet. LOL.
      billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing2695 View Post

He's not an explosive puncher like Stevenson. Some guys have explosive power and some guys have hard thudding power that breaks guys down over the course of a fight. I mean you see some of guys faces after he's fought them it looks like they've been in a car crash it's the pressure and the constant attack that's a problem for his opponents aswell. Most boxers would rather get put out with one shot then get absolutely battered over the course of 8/9 rounds because there the fights that can be hard to come back from
        I once watched Monzón let a guy breath for a couple of rounds just to keep on hitting him.
        Check all the guys who fought him, after they did, they never came back.

Comment

• Originally posted by eco1 View Post

For some reason some of these guys (and we know who they are fans of and why the want to put Artur down) think a man can punch in front of another man and hit him in the back of the head. Like his fists are the Millenium Falcon or something like that rotating around a planet. LOL.
          Unfortunately critical thinking and common sense are becoming more and more scarce these days. Historically rabbit punches were a real danger when gloves were smaller because one could chop at the kidneys and back of the neck & spine. With gloves the size they are these days, one could theoretically attack these spots with the wrist... They are still a danger but not like they used to be.
          eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

Unfortunately critical thinking and common sense are becoming more and more scarce these days. Historically rabbit punches were a real danger when gloves were smaller because one could chop at the kidneys and back of the neck & spine. With gloves the size they are these days, one could theoretically attack these spots with the wrist... They are still a danger but not like they used to be.
            What a joke

rabbit punches aren't that dangerous anymore?

tell that to Prichard Colon

Good thing Beterbiev mostly uses his illegal rabbit punches whenever he's in a pinch, not all the time

it happened with Yarde and once again with Smith

whenever his opponent is getting the upper hand, and the russian is getting lit like a christmas tree, he turns the tables with one good ole' rabbit punch

I disagree with Beterbiev's haters claiming that his power is ¨overrated¨

hell no, he clearly punches like a truck, that's why his rabbit punches are so devastating and can turn the tides at any moment

Bivol needs to do a lot of homework to deal with this powerful, dirty mfer

Comment

• Originally posted by lopetego View Post

What a joke

rabbit punches aren't that dangerous anymore?

tell that to Prichard Colon

Good thing Beterbiev mostly uses his illegal rabbit punches whenever he's in a pinch, not all the time

it happened with Yarde and once again with Smith

whenever his opponent is getting the upper hand, and the russian is getting lit like a christmas tree, he turns the tables with one good ole' rabbit punch

I disagree with Beterbiev's haters claiming that his power is ¨overrated¨

hell no, he clearly punches like a truck, that's why his rabbit punches are so devastating and can turn the tides at any moment

Bivol needs to do a lot of homework to deal with this powerful, dirty mfer
              You guys are deluded... Yes rabbit punches still present some danger but very little compared to when gloves were small. In martial arts you often attack the back of the body with chops, for a reason! You exxagerate the use and the possibility of using rabbit punches. You can, but it would be very obvious and again, there would be much less effect. Do not take my word for it, put on a pair of gloves, taped hands and all... now try to chop, or wrist slap, now do the same with a pair of leather gloves...Or bare hands.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeadShots View Post

you are a menstruating female LMFAO
                And ou are straight a liar and a miserable kunt
                Our posta are astrue as your statement that boxing is dead , mma is where it’s at
                Where are you though , on a boxing site
                All the abuse ou take heremust be téter than the abuse at home cause you keep running back here

That folks is a fughin loser and unfortunately we have to put up with his bullchit cause he can’t do this at home
                Why you ask ?
                Cause he’s the household KUNT

Comment

19 fights 19 Ko's. Yeah man, super ultra overrated. Go take a punch if you have the chance.

who has he KOed?

Comment

I once watched Monzón let a guy breath for a couple of rounds just to keep on hitting him.
                    Check all the guys who fought him, after they did, they never came back.
                    Yeah because it's not only the physical toll it's the psychological one aswell because fighters can say to themselves if they get knocked out with one shot that okay I got caught it happens but when there outmatched outclassed and beaten up then its a big hit to the ego of a fighter.
                    eco1 eco1 likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing2695 View Post

He's not an explosive puncher like Stevenson. Some guys have explosive power and some guys have hard thudding power that breaks guys down over the course of a fight. I mean you see some of guys faces after he's fought them it looks like they've been in a car crash it's the pressure and the constant attack that's a problem for his opponents aswell. Most boxers would rather get put out with one shot then get absolutely battered over the course of 8/9 rounds because there the fights that can be hard to come back from
                      Great point.

Comment

Working...
                      X