Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford Expresses Doubt on Rematch With Errol Spence: 'I'm Glad It's Over and Done With'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
    No way Charlo ever comes back to 154.
    Why do you say so? You think he will stay at 168 and face guys like Morrell and Benavidez? Caleb Plant and Dirrell would welcome him with open arms. How about 160? Jarret Hurd moved up to 160 and got beat by an unknown guy Resendiz by KO. Then 6 months later, Resendiz himself got KTFO by another unknown guy Garcia. Next divisions for Charlo ain't no joke man. Charlo would probably be another Jermall and take 2 years off.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post

Yeah that’s lame, but it’s teofimo the one calling bud out so..: what can he do? I’d take the fight if I were bud too. Why not? Millions to fight a smaller man.
      Boots called him out multiple times. Why is this any different?

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Talk Radio View Post

Boots called him out multiple times. Why is this any different?
        Id much rather see boots vs bud then bud vs teo. So, no different, however who knows what bud plans to do next
        Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Crawford needs to either do the Spence rematch or Enis. Canelo will never fight him.
          Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

So as far as Bernie the boxer is saying from the Crawford camp, is he's going up to challenge Tim for his 154 WBO belt.

Tim's got a whole country behind him in Australia, plus its a big paper fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Hippo123 View Post
              Crawford needs to either do the Spence rematch or Enis. Canelo will never fight him.
              Why wouldn’t Canelo fight him ?
              Cause he’s three weights lower ?
              Cause he’s gott no belt ?
              Not sure but I can see that happening much more than say Canelo fighting a David
              ptek ptek likes this.

Comment

Is there any other meaning to this article other than Crawford saying good bye to the Spence rematch?

Yet I still see people still discussing it and don't seem to want to give it up.

Comment

Working...
                X