Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford Expresses Doubt on Rematch With Errol Spence: 'I'm Glad It's Over and Done With'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Terence Crawford Expresses Doubt on Rematch With Errol Spence: 'I'm Glad It's Over and Done With'

Terence Crawford seems ready to shut the door for good on Errol Spence Jr. On Friday, the former undisputed welterweight champion from Omaha, Nebraska, offered a dour update regarding his contractually mandated rematch with Desoto, Texas' Spence on his social media.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Charlo or Tszyu should be his targets.

Comment

Nobody was pumped to watch the rematch anyway.

Crawford should go fight Tim Tszyu in Australia for a nice bag now.
      Boricua181 Boricua181 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        Terence Crawford seems ready to shut the door for good on Errol Spence Jr. On Friday, the former undisputed welterweight champion from Omaha, Nebraska, offered a dour update regarding his contractually mandated rematch with Desoto, Texas' Spence on his social media.
        [Click Here To Read More]
        Should just retire. Let the kids who are hungry play. Hes old already anyways.

Comment

Vacate and do the biggest fight moneywise he can. He is talking about surgeries he needs. He is 36. He has very little time.

I knew Spence was bowing out with the cataract statement. I don't blame him, another beating like that will end his career. Spence needs a soft touch and then a name. He is obviously nearing the end as well.

Comment

What a piece of shlt spencerina is. So he gets his ass whooped and humiliated so he acts like a petty girl and just wastes Bud's time smfh

Comment

Hope this is true.

Unless Canelo brings one of them up to '68, the most sensible paths for Crawford and Spence are to take this year to collect the belts from Charlo, Tszyu, and the Murtazaliev-Culcay winner, and build up their rematch for 2025.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                Nobody was pumped to watch the rematch anyway.

Crawford should go fight Tim Tszyu in Australia for a nice bag now.
                Bud vs Tazoo imo would be fireworks
                Great fight that people would chew it up etc etc

Comment

What happened to Mel vs Bud? Or no interest after he lost to Canelo?
                  Bud should take a stay busy fight in 154 and Tszyu by end of 2024
                  charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Spence is so battered, and broken, that his rematch clause with Crawford shouldn't take place, just forget about it!

Comment

Working...
                    X