Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua vs. Martin Bakole WBA Eliminator Could Be Ordered, Says Shalom

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lmfao
    James Hunt James Hunt likes this.

Comment

This will never happen. Joshua has a lot better options.

Comment

Shalom is done. Already retired from interviews, needs to get out the sport entirely

Comment

Not a chance…. Since Ruiz destroyed him he has been even more carefully matched. Usyk was supposed to be a great name but too small at heavyweight and similar to Ruiz , that backfired Although Ngannou’s secrets are now out , the limited old striker would hammer Wallin so , although not the fight we were hoping for , as usual . Ngannou just might find that weak chin
          pollywog pollywog likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
            Not a chance…. Since Ruiz destroyed him he has been even more carefully matched. Usyk was supposed to be a great name but too small at heavyweight and similar to Ruiz , that backfired Although Ngannou’s secrets are now out , the limited old striker would hammer Wallin so , although not the fight we were hoping for , as usual . Ngannou just might find that weak chin
            Come back and reread your gibberish after the fight. What a clueless clown.

Comment

What about Charr & his Scooby Doo Regular Belt? Why doesn’t the WBA just order Bakole/Charr? Charr was not going to get his shot without defending it twice if I recall. Make that fight to finally rid us of that ****** fake belt? Dubois/Usyk was supposed to consolidate it but then Charr won his court case to retain it. Charr was supposed to defend against Miller but twice no one even put a bid in so it was scrapped.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                What about Charr & his Scooby Doo Regular Belt? Why doesn’t the WBA just order Bakole/Charr? Charr was not going to get his shot without defending it twice if I recall. Make that fight to finally rid us of that ****** fake belt? Dubois/Usyk was supposed to consolidate it but then Charr won his court case to retain it. Charr was supposed to defend against Miller but twice no one even put a bid in so it was scrapped.
                I guess nobody wants to see Charr fighting for some fake title.

Bakole could just wait for the real WBA belt to become vacant which will be likely in 2025 because Usyk and Fury could retire.
                joe strong joe strong likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxviewer View Post

It seems like your thinking faculty and perception are completely destroyed by your hatred for AJ. Go and reset your brain and get a life.
                  oink oink ..................

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

I guess nobody wants to see Charr fighting for some fake title.

Bakole could just wait for the real WBA belt to become vacant which will be likely in 2025 because Usyk and Fury could retire.
                    Charr still has that belt & if it becomes vacant wouldn’t he become full champion or would he have to fight Bakole? I know Zhang would become WBO champion as he is their interim champ. The WBO just hands the belt over to it’s interim champion. Not sure what the WBA does. The WBA has the worst ranking system & are all over the map with what they do…

Comment

Whether or not it's likely to happen, I don't know but it's a fight I'd like to see.

Comment

Working...
                      X