Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao vs. Buakaw Banchamek Exhibition Fight Set For April 20

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Once again Floyd led the way and Pacquiao followed. This time with exhibitions.
    Who followed who when it comes to PED use?

I'm going to guess you definitely believe Pacquaio was juicing, right?

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

Who followed who when it comes to PED use?

I'm going to guess you definitely believe Pacquaio was juicing, right?
      Floyd was first to ask for more stringent drug testing beyond what the commissions required. Pacquiao balked at taking those tests and killed their fight in 2010, but then later on in his career followed Floyd’s lead and started asking for more stringent testing too.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

What are you even talking about??? Almost all of the greats did exhibition fights. Ali has the most famous one til Floyd & it might still be the bigger of them. Joe Louis had them. SRR had at least one. It goes back a lot further than that. Sh^t ODLH & SSM fought Shaq ffs.

Y'all gotta get over this weird azz Floyd hate. I get you don't like him & idk if he fooked your girl or what, but let it go bro.
        I’m talking about Floyd being the first to do exhibitions, with Pacquiao’s fans criticizing him for it. And now Pacquiao followed his lead and is doing exhibitions and his fans are all for it.
        Oregonian Oregonian likes this.

Comment

Legend of muay thai and the only living legend in boxing Les go!!

Comment

Floyd was first to ask for more stringent drug testing beyond what the commissions required. Pacquiao balked at taking those tests and killed their fight in 2010, but then later on in his career followed Floyd’s lead and started asking for more stringent testing too.
            Wait wait wait wait wait, are you referring to USADA testing?

Comment

Wait wait wait wait wait, are you referring to USADA testing?
              No. Pacquiao required his opponents to do VADA testing.

Comment

No. Pacquiao required his opponents to do VADA testing.
                You said; "Floyd was first to ask for more stringent drug testing beyond what the commissions required"

Are you referring to USADA testing?

Comment

You said; "Floyd was first to ask for more stringent drug testing beyond what the commissions required"

Are you referring to USADA testing?
                  I said that Pacquiao “later on in his career followed Floyd’s lead and started asking for more stringent testing too.”

Which was VADA testing.

Comment

I said that Pacquiao “later on in his career followed Floyd’s lead and started asking for more stringent testing too.”

Which was VADA testing.
                    Ok but when you said "Floyd was first to ask for more stringent drug testing beyond what the commissions required" are you referring to USADA testing?

Comment

Buakaw is a bad dude still. That's got potential to be a better fight than one might think, especially if you don't follow other combat sports. He's a legit striking legend in his own right.

Comment

Working...
                      X