Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao vs. Buakaw Banchamek Exhibition Fight Set For April 20

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

Ok but when you said "Floyd was first to ask for more stringent drug testing beyond what the commissions required" are you referring to USADA testing?
    I was referring to Olympic-style drug testing, with unannounced blood and urine samples taken.

Comment

Yawwwwwn. Can’t blame Pac, Floyd or whoever for making easy money but does any real boxing fan watch these fights?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

I was referring to Olympic-style drug testing, with unannounced blood and urine samples taken.
        Which were carried out by who, for Floyd Mayweather's fights?

Comment

Which were carried out by who, for Floyd Mayweather's fights?
          They weren’t carried out by anybody since Pacquiao turned them down. Arum said he was afraid of needles despite having several tattoos.

Comment

They weren’t carried out by anybody since Pacquiao turned them down. Arum said he was afraid of needles despite having several tattoos.
            Ok I know that you're ****** mate, but I can't ask this in a more simple way.

For Floyd Mayweather's fights from 2010 onwards, the "more stringent drug testing beyond what the commissions required" that you've referred to as the "Olympic-style drug testing, with unannounced blood and urine samples taken" who were they carried out by?

It's not a trick question.

Comment

Ok I know that you're ****** mate, but I can't ask this in a more simple way.

For Floyd Mayweather's fights from 2010 onwards, the "more stringent drug testing beyond what the commissions required" that you've referred to as the "Olympic-style drug testing, with unannounced blood and urine samples taken" who were they carried out by?

It's not a trick question.
              That’s not very nice, Dan. I politely answered all your questions and you resort to name calling.

Comment

That’s not very nice, Dan. I politely answered all your questions and you resort to name calling.
                Why are you refusing to answer a simple question, I don't get it.

Do you understand the question?

Comment

The hypocrisy is so strong here.
                  Oregonian Oregonian likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post

Bro pac fans have been going hard about the exhibitions. They deserve all the crap they get.

I wonder- will this fight ruin the sport and Manny’s legacy?
                    ———
                    That’s exactly what EVERY single Filipino on the planet has said about Floyd’s exhibitions and legacy.
                    The hypocrisy is insane
                    The Big Dunn The Big Dunn likes this.

Comment

I’m talking about Floyd being the first to do exhibitions, with Pacquiao’s fans criticizing him for it. And now Pacquiao followed his lead and is doing exhibitions and his fans are all for it.
                      ———
                      PAC fans are all characters from Loony Tunes world.
                      They literally rave about PAC’s exhibitions stating that he “deserves it”. Neanderthals!!

Comment

Working...
                      X