Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrell Miller's Promoter Confident Daniel Dubois Will Get Stopped

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
    I wonder what will happen if Miller gets caught with his chemistry kit in SA? Anyway, Dboi has bad knees, they're known to fold. It's a race to the bottom.
    You guys talk so disrespectfully of these fighters. I'm sure if they punched you once we would be attending your funeral. You would be the bottom.

Comment

Originally posted by MastaBlasta View Post
      LoL @ how badly the brit fans DON'T want to see Jarrell Miller EVER get in there with Anthony Joshua. What are y'all so afraid of? They;re both big HW fighters. No one "knows" who wins for sure. All the history, dirt, and intrigue nake it that much better a fight. Y'all should be begging for AJ to have a chance to silence Miller.

But, no ..... "Miller should be banned for life". LoLoLoLoL!! Hahaha!
      No-one needs to see that fight. And Miller doesn't deserve those kind of opportunities.

Hopefully Dubois ends all talk of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Toffee View Post

No-one needs to see that fight. And Miller doesn't deserve those kind of opportunities. Hopefully Dubois ends all talk of him.
        Maybe, we will see. Boxers through the years have never been society's saints. Jarrell Miller made some terrible choices, and has paid a price over time. His worst may not be over as it remains to be seen what damage he has done to his body and brain, ingesting PEDs like he has. That said, he's trying to move forward and he should be ALLOWED to move forward, in correction of past mistakes. No one is perfect, and no boxers are either (even if they are smart enough to stay away from PEDS).

He's a character for sure, and tough. The Dubois fight and any potential AJ fight will be classics.

Comment

DDD once had an aura. He will show it was deserved against jarrel

Comment

Maybe, we will see. Boxers through the years have never been society's saints. Jarrell Miller made some terrible choices, and has paid a price over time. His worst may not be over as it remains to be seen what damage he has done to his body and brain, ingesting PEDs like he has. That said, he's trying to move forward and he should be ALLOWED to move forward, in correction of past mistakes. No one is perfect, and no boxers are either (even if they are smart enough to stay away from PEDS).

He's a character for sure, and tough. The Dubois fight and any potential AJ fight will be classics.
            I think that's all he is. A bit of a character. He's not a great boxer being given a second chance - he's a curiosity who has a big reputation purely as a result of trash talk and popping for PEDs.

We'll find out but I strongly suspect that a version of Miller without needles hanging out of his arse isn't any kind of boxer.

Dubois has been in with good fighters and has done ok. He really should win comfortably.
            Last edited by Toffee; 12-20-2023, 06:54 AM.
            SUBZER0ED SUBZER0ED likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
              I saw miller at +325 a few weeks ago. I told my degenerate friends that miller is a great bargain for those odds and I actually couldn’t believe he was plus 325. I follow boxing and they don’t so they said they will tail my bet once I put it in, which I did yesterday but it dropped to plus 225. I wish I put the bet in 2 weeks ago.
              I agree I jumped on it
              Patsfan bri Patsfan bri likes this.

Comment

I like Dubois. Boxing is an incredibly difficult sport. He may lack some of the gumption of others but he's still a good fighter.

Miller gets no respect from me; I'm hoping DDD punishes him. I can see it happening as well. Jarrell's best wins (Washington, Wach, Duhaupas and Adamek) occured during a run when he was most likely juiced to the max.

Big Baby has never really been a heavy hitter, just volume, pressure and motor overwhelming his opponents and grinding them down. Has he really been in a fight with a heavy hitter?

DDD may have folded against Joyce and Usyk but at least he's fought them. He could have bottled against Lerena but he finished the job and got the stoppage. Dubois hits hard and has hurt top-level opponents, I can't say the same about Big Baby.

War DuBois!

Comment

LoL @ how badly the brit fans DON'T want to see Jarrell Miller EVER get in there with Anthony Joshua. What are y'all so afraid of? They;re both big HW fighters. No one "knows" who wins for sure. All the history, dirt, and intrigue nake it that much better a fight. Y'all should be begging for AJ to have a chance to silence Miller.

But, no ..... "Miller should be banned for life". LoLoLoLoL!! Hahaha!
                  I don't think it's about the Brits being afraid of Miller fighting AJ. It's about the fact that Miller is a twice-popped drug cheat, who may have been cheating all along, and may continue to cheat. The guy got popped with three peds in his system! We don't even know if he would have been considered a legitimate contender if he were clean all those years. I used to marvel at how someone who appears to be morbidly obese just keeps coming and seemingly never runs out of gas. Now, I know why.

Comment

Originally posted by JT$615 View Post

I agree I jumped on it
                    Dubois packs a pretty good punch and if it wasn’t for that I would almost guarantee this is a lock win for miller , but you have to respect Dubois power. I still bet it though at those odds and think we will hit $ come Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post

I don't think it's about the Brits being afraid of Miller fighting AJ. It's about the fact that Miller is a twice-popped drug cheat, who may have been cheating all along, and may continue to cheat. The guy got popped with three peds in his system! We don't even know if he would have been considered a legitimate contender if he were clean all those years. I used to marvel at how someone who appears to be morbidly obese just keeps coming and seemingly never runs out of gas. Now, I know why.
                      That all sounds righteous, but it will fall apart if, he is proven clean 9for the fight), fights that same way, and wins like he always did. I don't pretend to know what's gonna happen. It's a matter of record he made mistakes and used bad judgment. If he really has corrected himself it will be huge that he never quit the game. I just see anyone gaining a thing by not giving him a chance to correct and work through it. He's been penalized plenty. At the end of the day he's an undefeated fighter who never dodged an opponent. Let's see what he does without the PEDS (I hope he is without them).

Comment

Working...
                      X