Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrell Miller's Promoter Confident Daniel Dubois Will Get Stopped

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post

Being a quitter is way worse. Cheater has ambitions and he wants to win.

Once a quitter, always a quitter.
    That must be really bad for the likes of Eric Morales as he's a drug cheat and a quitter.

For the record though, Dubois got up at 9 against Usyk. Against Joyce it was a close fight late on with his eye completely closed.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post

Even worse under the circumstances DDD quit

1. Unfied HW championship fight
      2. Was getting out boxed but was in the fight and hurting Usyk with legal punches
      3. Takes a knee off of a flicking jab and takes a count because he got "disheartened" when the ref called his low shot low.

He isn't world championship material and hope Big Baby smashes him to bits.
      Dubois got up at 9 against Usyk. Maybe watch the fight so as not to make these kind of mistakes. Not only that, but it was fatigue that made him go down. Not his punch resistance.

Comment

Originally posted by unknowledgeablepugilist View Post
        Only in boxing will fans openly support a two time drug cheat over a fighters who's only crime is lacking heart. As if a fighter who takes short cuts isn't a quitter himself. What's Miller's work ethic with a physic like his? No, Miller definitely gives it his all. Delusional at its finest.
        ​​​​​
        Miller has failed more than twice. He's a walking pharmacy.

He also ducked plenty of fighters to remain undefeated and wait to get the AJ lottery. He wants AJ to buy his life for him. It's why he's focused on him in the build up and not Dubois. He's got his begging bowl out again. Pretty sad how desperate he is.

Comment

Originally posted by MastaBlasta View Post
          LoL @ how badly the brit fans DON'T want to see Jarrell Miller EVER get in there with Anthony Joshua. What are y'all so afraid of? They;re both big HW fighters. No one "knows" who wins for sure. All the history, dirt, and intrigue nake it that much better a fight. Y'all should be begging for AJ to have a chance to silence Miller.

But, no ..... "Miller should be banned for life". LoLoLoLoL!! Hahaha!
          No one is mentioning AJ here other than you. Haha.

Miller is a nobody. Why would AJ fight him instead of the best out there?

Miller has been silenced. AJ won't give him the payday he so desperately wants. Miller has to earn it himself but he isn't good enough to do that. That's hilarious.

Comment

You guys talk so disrespectfully of these fighters. I'm sure if they punched you once we would be attending your funeral. You would be the bottom.
            You're defending a multiple drug cheat? Not surprising.

As is you coming out with this level of hypocrisy when you've come and said the things you've said in the past. After AJ has killed you, he wouldn't be wasting time going to your funeral though.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

Dubois got up at 9 against Usyk. Maybe watch the fight so as not to make these kind of mistakes. Not only that, but it was fatigue that made him go down. Not his punch resistance.
              Don't you have threads to bump so you can argue with the same 2 or 3 posters on here forever? He quit because he is mentally weak and will again.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post

Don't you have threads to bump so you can argue with the same 2 or 3 posters on here forever? He quit because he is mentally weak and will again.
                I didn't know you could quit by getting up at 9. I've learnt something new i suppose.

I only go after the morons as you can't get a good convo going on here as they're mostly detached from reality. I just sit back while they clown themselves for my entertainment. I could fit you in if you like. I've got some free time as i got a cancellation. So, what do you say?

Comment

I didn't know you could quit by getting up at 9. I've learnt something new i suppose.

I only go after the morons as you can't get a good convo going on here as they're mostly detached from reality. I just sit back while they clown themselves for my entertainment. I could fit you in if you like. I've got some free time as i got a cancellation. So, what do you say?
                  Oh, you're just trolling I see.

Anyway, can't wait for fat boy after seasoning his bundle box from McDonalds with PEDs batter the quitter.
                  Patsfan bri Patsfan bri likes this.

Comment

You're defending a multiple drug cheat? Not surprising.

As is you coming out with this level of hypocrisy when you've come and said the things you've said in the past. After AJ has killed you, he wouldn't be wasting time going to your funeral though.
                    Typical fan girl you. I said nothing disrespectful about AJ, I was talking about you fangirls. Nice try to bundle under his bosom though, haha. AJ is a warrior, working his way through. You fangirls on the other hand have no personal pride. Only orders from hearn. No surprise you awoke from the dead feeling insulted. LoL. Enjoy the fights this weekend ... or not.
                    Last edited by MastaBlasta; 12-21-2023, 02:05 AM.

Comment

That all sounds righteous, but it will fall apart if, he is proven clean 9for the fight), fights that same way, and wins like he always did. I don't pretend to know what's gonna happen. It's a matter of record he made mistakes and used bad judgment. If he really has corrected himself it will be huge that he never quit the game. I just see anyone gaining a thing by not giving him a chance to correct and work through it. He's been penalized plenty. At the end of the day he's an undefeated fighter who never dodged an opponent. Let's see what he does without the PEDS (I hope he is without them).
                      It's a shame really that he ever delved into using PEDs, because he seems to have talent. Pure dedication to his craft and fitness would have served him better.
                      MastaBlasta MastaBlasta likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X