Comments Thread For: Robert Guerrero Repeats, Decisions Andre Berto in Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by budfr View Post
    Stop the hate. It was a fun fight.
    I agree. For two shopworn, 40 years olds past their primes; it was a very fun fight to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
      Berto came back to get another beating? Is he broke? No money for Maserati and golden Rolex?
      What fight were you watching? I thought it was a hotly contested and close fight between two 40 year olds past their primes. No one was beaten up.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicesterage View Post

Peralta is done. No more monkey dance.
        You are right. Peralta is done. I just brought his name up because of Guerrero’s win over Berto. I was trying pull out all of the gatekeepers Robert has fought in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post

You are right. Peralta is done. I just brought his name up because of Guerrero’s win over Berto. I was trying pull out all of the gatekeepers Robert has fought in the past.
          Peralta probably is done now captain holt has passed.
          champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
            Jermall's next opponent.
            Canelo's next opponent.
            champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Spice View Post
              I've seen better fights in homeless shelters
              Hopefully you're housed by Christmas man my prayers go out to you and keep your head down in that shelters don't want to end up like berto

Comment

Why would have Berto or Guerrero not fight and turn down a pay day? Also, It’s interesting you say that because I didn’t see Berto get beat up. I saw him get beat in a close fight.

In any case, where does Guerrero goes from here; A rematch with Danny Garcia, Omar Figueroa, Jr , David Emanuel Peralta. or Keith Thurman?
                Retirement. He's 40

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post

Retirement. He's 40
                  Nah, I disagree. I believe he has earned at least another payday with this win over Berto.

Comment

Nah, I disagree. I believe he has earned at least another payday with this win over Berto.
                    Then vs the likes of Broner, Brook, Khan would be ok. I don't wanna see him vs any of the youngsters. But then again, I could see Email Ennis try to fight him

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post

Then vs the likes of Broner, Brook, Khan would be ok. I don't wanna see him vs any of the youngsters. But then again, I could see Email Ennis try to fight him
                      Boots is totally out of the question. I don't believe any governing body would sanction such a bout. However, Broner, Brook and Khan all seem like cool potential matchups though!
                      El_Mero El_Mero likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X