Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Says Munguia Will Put 168 Pounds On Notice vs. Ryder, Planning For Canelo Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Says Munguia Will Put 168 Pounds On Notice vs. Ryder, Planning For Canelo Fight

LOS ANGELES - Jaime Munguia is looking to take another step up in the development of his promising career when he takes on John Ryder on January 27 at the Footprint Center in Phoenix on DAZN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Is it just me or has Freddie Roach turned into the kiss of death? All his fighters seem to struggle in matches they should clearly dominate. Am I wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by AmpMcv View Post
      Is it just me or has Freddie Roach turned into the kiss of death? All his fighters seem to struggle in matches they should clearly dominate. Am I wrong?
      i dont know if you are wrong or right at this moment but..........maybe it is the Freddie has such a well liked reputation in boxing and gets a bit of shine whenever he is in someone's corner that fight fans may be accoustomed to thinking he can work a bit of magic with every fighter that comes along ...... ? could be that-- i know there is that truth to Freddy's story. Once Freddy was interviewed about Pac Man and said "that it was much more Pac then Roach in how he developed success in the ring. So there is that too.....Maybe Managers like to take a less then great but good fighters to Freddy and "think" that will take him to next level but it is like trying to teach defense to someone like Wilder n he dont listen or have the smarts to pay attention the greatest could not pass it on to them.........
      AmpMcv AmpMcv likes this.

Comment

Bum slayer Munguia showed grit in his last fight and going hard on the 12th clinching the victory. One thing is for sure they will keep him away anyone that can jab effectively and has some leg movement.

Comment

Jaime Munguía looks like a Lego

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
            Jaime Munguía looks like a Lego
            Boxing has the best **** talking, period lmaoooo
            landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

Beating John Ryder puts nobody on notice.

Comment

Munguia is a walking punching bag. He has good size and power but dude literally has zero defense. I would not be shocked if Ryder can outpoint him honestly. He will get stopped by Canelo.
                Boricua181 Boricua181 likes this.

Comment

I wonder if Canelo will throw Oscar a bone and fight Munguia? Nah, probably not. The fight is only huge in Oscar's head.

Comment

Originally posted by AmpMcv View Post
                    Seemed to happen once he left Manny.

Comment

Working...
                    X