Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who else is bored of this year and wants Feb 17th already (usyk/fury)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who else is bored of this year and wants Feb 17th already (usyk/fury)

I can't wait for usyk to starch the big stiff idiot tyson fury. His antics at the presser definitely woke something up in oleksandr the last time I saw him look like that at a presser was way back against huck who made things personal just as fury is. It will backfire and I for one look forward to seeing it.

Im looking forward to real fights like this coming weekend Benavidez/Andrade and Matias/ergashev.

Don't really care about seeing humpty dumpty stumbling around the ring after getting beat by a guy with zero boxing experience or a slap you to death guy like usyk.
    Gideon lock Gideon lock likes this.

Comment

I'm ready to move on from Usyk/Fury/AJ

All of them have some good points and bad points but this era has just been so slow, fights haven't happened when they should, the best contenders don't get title shots.

We have had 2 good fights really, out of the three of them.
      Fury-Wilder 3 and AJ-Klitschko.

Usyk has never had an entertaining fight, he's skillful but it doesn't set your pulse racing watching him fight.

Fury never fights and has a mixture of really ****ty fights and good fights.

AJ's best days were 5 years ago and he's just hanging around now.

I'm ready to move on to some new blood.

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post
        Im looking forward to real fights like this coming weekend Benavidez/Andrade and Matias/ergashev.

Don't really care about seeing humpty dumpty stumbling around the ring after getting beat by a guy with zero boxing experience or a slap you to death guy like usyk.
        Trey Shaw, every single post you make on this website is made with racist motives. No exceptions.

Admit it, you’re the alt of the banned poster Trey Shaw and you’ve been banned here many times for making racist posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Atypicalbrit View Post
          I'm ready to move on from Usyk/Fury/AJ

All of them have some good points and bad points but this era has just been so slow, fights haven't happened when they should, the best contenders don't get title shots.

We have had 2 good fights really, out of the three of them.
          Fury-Wilder 3 and AJ-Klitschko.

Usyk has never had an entertaining fight, he's skillful but it doesn't set your pulse racing watching him fight.

Fury never fights and has a mixture of really ****ty fights and good fights.

AJ's best days were 5 years ago and he's just hanging around now.

I'm ready to move on to some new blood.
          You raise some good points, I find zhangs style exciting to watch shame he's not younger

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post

Yeah the benavidez/andrade matchup should be one hell of a fight I got andrade winning by stoppage

Comment

To be honest I'm already ready for next month. Robeisy vs Espinoza, Sunny vs Bam, and Inoue vs Tapales is a nice combo for the lower weight divisions.

Heck, I probably won't watch it real time but I'll check the scores for Haney/Prograis and get the highlights if it was better than expected.

Benavidez/Andrade is a nice matchup but unless it is a guarantee that the winner of that match will definitely fight Canelo next, then with no belt potential attached to it my personal interest goes down a tad bit.
              crimsonfalcon07 crimsonfalcon07 likes this.

Comment

Working...
              X