Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: When People Come To See The Heavyweight Division...Most Of All, They Come To See Knockouts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilder is a faded power puncher. Most fans are clear on that. What’s surprising is how Matchroom fluffers on here are still drinking from Joshua’s nub like a fountain. As if the 3 lopsided defeats to his only recent live opponents didn’t happen.

Comment

Fighters in every division knock people out. I don't understand where this idea of the Heavyweight division being full of knockouts comes from.

Comment

Originally posted by pnut901 View Post
        Fighters in every division knock people out. I don't understand where this idea of the Heavyweight division being full of knockouts comes from.
        I don't get where the idea of Wilder being exciting comes from.

He stands at range and tries to throw a straight right every now and then.

Personally, I prefer boxing.

Comment

I liked how humble Wilder was in the recent press conference. He gave others credit and conducted himself well despite getting his tongue twisted a few times trying to sound wise. Even if it's an act it's still better than the egg weight / body on record type bs he was known for before getting beat to humility.

Comment

Originally posted by pnut901 View Post
            Lol I’m sorry what ?

the big boys are known for power.

of course other divisions have knockouts

but the heavyweights are the ones you’d expect a knockout to happen.. I feel perplexed that this needs explaining

Comment

When a boxer and a puncher fight, a boxer usually wins. KO`s are overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by ßykeryder View Post
                And you should have fought Ruiz, but you didn't.
                Ruiz keeps pricing himself out of fights. Zhang’s team said the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Muchen View Post

Ruiz keeps pricing himself out of fights. Zhang’s team said the same thing.
                  Ruiz is not in touch with reallity.

Comment

Originally posted by ßykeryder View Post
                    And you should have fought Ruiz, but you didn't.
                    It is funny how people blame the side that actually tries to make the fight and give a pass to the other side. Wilder's side is the one who made the offer that Ruiz did not accept. Similarly, Fury is the guy who sent the offer for Wembley and now for Saudi. Yet, it is so convenient to say Wilder is ducking Ruiz and Fury is ducking Usyk.

t appears from BoxingScene posters' comments that sitting on your arse and doing nothing is the way to go if you actually want a fight and be known as the brave one.

Comment

Working...
                    X