Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: When People Come To See The Heavyweight Division...Most Of All, They Come To See Knockouts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder: When People Come To See The Heavyweight Division...Most Of All, They Come To See Knockouts

Deontay Wilder was gracious with his words but kindly reminded the world of the destruction he can still cause in boxing's most storied division. A clash of former heavyweight titlists pits Wilder versus New Zealand's Joseph Parker, which will anchor an eight-fight
    [Click Here To Read More]

Boooooooooooomb squuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

Comment

Yeah, and look at all the cans Wilder has knocked out! So exciting to watch a guy knock out a cab driver's brother. "Bummmm Squad!!!"
      BoxOfficer BoxOfficer likes this.

Comment

Too much BS in the Heavyweight division. They're too afraid of a loss. And they want too much money. Plus their egos are way too big. So they just bark and never fight.
        pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

And you should have fought Ruiz, but you didn't.

Comment

You have to wonder, whether Wilder believes in his power to still be formidable.

It is clear Tyson Fury does not have the greatest durability of all-time, and was there to be ****** out in the third fight 'Still Wilder could not **** out Fury completely'.

Parker has in my opinion top level durability, close to Fury's level of recovery abilities 'Very close'. If Wilder does not stop Parker in his tracks with his single punches, then this fight will be really interesting 'Parker has all the abilities to really make this a tough fight for Wilder'.

I think the worst thing a power puncher can do, is rely on this attribute too much 'No all-time great power punchers have been this way'.

Mike Tyson, George Foreman, neither of those fighters just relied on their punching power.

Note: And in most recent times, David Haye, Wladimir Kiltschko who I regard of power punchers 'Had a all round game' etc.

Comment

Folks can say whatever they please. I say Deontay is exciting to watch and always comes to part his opponent from their senses. Dude has a 100% seek and destroy mentality.
              pnut901 pnut901 likes this.

Comment

No we like watching Jab, Hug, and run for 12 rounds. Like of Haney, Hitchens, and Shakur. Can't wait to see them fight again. I meant play tag again.

Comment

If Wilder fought AJ when they had all 4 belts, he'd have been undisputed.

Fury should've been DQ'd for glove gate and not gotten a 13 count for the trilogy.

Wilder, undefeated & undisputed.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing IQ View Post
                    If Wilder fought AJ when they had all 4 belts, he'd have been undisputed.

Fury should've been DQ'd for glove gate and not gotten a 13 count for the trilogy.

Wilder, undefeated & undisputed.
                    Robin Williams is alive!

Comment

Working...
                    X