Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: I Expect Benavidez To Stop Andrade; I Think Canelo, At That Point, Will Take The Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oracle01 View Post

Yes, a big SM who throws hands like manny pac, has no special fx. You should convince Canelo of that because he clearly disagrees with you, hence the epic ducking that will only get worse.

If you think he is just like Marqarito you need glasses. He has a similar quality but far better attributes and skills, which is why he is such a monster.

He doesn't really throw hands like Pacquiao. He has quick short hooks on the inside though.

But overall his game is rather simple and an actually good boxer can exploit him easy.

While I will make the assumption that people similar to yourself would complain that the actually good boxer was "running" the whole fight when he ultimately loses on the cards.

All of this doesn't mean Benavidez is a bad boxer though. Which is what I think you are assuming I am saying which is the result of your comment.

Benavidez is good he's just not all that. He's a pretty simple boxer ultimately. Just like Golovkin whom I actually like a lot.

Comment

Why Slow Eddie , especially after stopping Andrade
      Slow Eddie casually getting into the mix with more bullchit and nonsense

Comment

Originally posted by hhh1200 View Post

Roelly Romero ends up being a legit belt older on PBC. It don't get any better than that. thank you Al Haymon. Benavidez will be doing the same at the end of the fight.

You can play ostrich with your head under a rock. They are literally promoting Benavidez and Canelo now.
        Several months later......
        You still think PBC is promoting Benavidez & Canelo?
        Lololololol

Comment

Working...
        X