Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder: Joshua Asked For $50 Million, We Provided That, He Didn't Take It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder: Joshua Asked For $50 Million, We Provided That, He Didn't Take It

Former WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder is claiming that Anthony Joshua rejected an offer of a $50 million to fight him. Wilder and Joshua will appear in separate fights as part of a big event taking place on December 23 in Saudi Arabia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

And when you were offered $100 million for a three-fight deal that included Joshua and Whyte, you turned it down, Wilder. What's that old saying, "People in glass houses..."

Comment

hero-image.fill.size_1248x702.v1626877109.png
      JQside jqSide likes this.

Comment

It's time to move on , it's obvious Wilder doesn't figure in their business plan.

Comment

I wouldn’t believe anything Wilder says on face, but there’s a few Matchroom Incels on here who still claim Joshua is a gallant warrior despite volumes of testimony that he’s chickensht

Comment

Not sure if Wilder is lying or has been lied to. Doesn't matter.
            Dare7 Dare7 likes this.

Comment

The questions I want to ask Wilder is who are the "We" ?

The $50 Million was for how many fights?

What about the $120 Million 3 fight deal he and his team turned down 2018?

Did Al Haymon/PBC even sanctioned and approve this so called $50 Million?

From different boxers who have fought AJ, they said he is a straight forward guy and he is easier to do business with.

We all know Wilder and Wladimir Klitschko shared same Manager and he was called out by Klitschko and he refused to fight. Yet AJ fought Klitschko and got big payday and Belts.

Wilder is not even serious. He and the likes of Jermall Charlo turned down big money fight from DAZN and now they regret it coz that was supposed to be their big pay day and till date they haven't received that kind of Money.

How Much did Wilder even make from fighting Fury in Wilder - Fury I ?

Wilder really miscalculated. I don't know whether it is out of fear or bad advice but he should look in the mirror and stop lying to himself.

AJ fought better boxers than Wilder have and AJ's resume is superior to Wilder.

Anyway I wish both AJ and Wilder well in their matches but I think if AJ wins, his focus will be Hrgovic.
              Last edited by Dare7; 11-17-2023, 03:18 PM.

Comment

fans should not put any energy into this mess gain, just stfu and make the fight

Comment

Hit the nail on the head D. We knew what it was. AJ master didn’t want the bout; Ed pretended to want the bout and postured like Wilder team was being unreasonable and ppl actually believed that isshhh smh. But seriously, I knew team AJ swerved wilder… HARD!!!?

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                    And when you were offered $100 million for a three-fight deal that included Joshua and Whyte, you turned it down, Wilder. What's that old saying, "People in glass houses..."
                    If you are referring to the deal that would have required him to sign with dazn, I remember the contention being that he wasn’t actually offered Joshua in a guarantee in writing and in fact Joshua was stopped in his next fight. And in fact, dazn apologised to wilder for the contract they offered .wilder would have fought three fights and never would have gotten Joshua. But hey, let’s not let truth get in the way of good old fashioned propaganda
                    JLC JLC Sayithowitisuk Bob icee icee Get em up Get em up remmy0112 remmy0112 and 2 others like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X