Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miller On Dubois: We Smell ***** In Him; Once That ***** Is In You, It Ain't Going Nowhere

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Miller On Dubois: We Smell ***** In Him; Once That ***** Is In You, It Ain't Going Nowhere

Jarrell Miller is unconvinced that Daniel Dubois will be able to change from past form. The outspoken and unbeaten heavyweight was direct in his plans for the former WBA 'Regular' titlist ahead of their December 23 clash in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Their clash is part of a massive eight-fight show, aptly titled 'Day of Reckoning' and in part described Miller's plans for his twice-defeated foe.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Miller was the star of that press conference. Dubois couldn’t compete verbally. He had AJ rattled too.

Comment

Smell? Test. Why cheat if you are so tough.

Comment

Miller should be all “yessir” and “yes ma’am” after getting a third chance

Comment

People who are convicted drug cheats shouldn't talk about about being a *****. Fight fair or don't ****ing fight.

Comment

Originally posted by VislorTurlough View Post
            Miller should be all “yessir” and “yes ma’am” after getting a third chance
            LOL. Real talk.

Comment

Miller should have had a lifetime ban ...I hope he gets iced.
              crimsonfalcon07 crimsonfalcon07 likes this.

Comment

This is one fight in which I'm going to be rooting for Dubois to win by knockout.
                Damn Wicked Damn Wicked Smash Smash like this.

Comment

If the way he talks is about show business and nothing else, cool. If this is really who he is, I hope he gets smashed

Comment

Miller smells of androgens.

Comment

Working...
                    X