Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury-Usyk Set For February 17 In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia; Press Conference Thursday In London

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury-Usyk Set For February 17 In Riyadh, Saudi Arabia; Press Conference Thursday In London

Tyson Fury and Oleksandr Usyk will fight, barring any additional delays, eight weeks after they originally thought they would square off for heavyweight supremacy. BoxingScene.com has confirmed that the Fury-Usyk bout has been scheduled for February 17 at Kingdom Arena in
    [Click Here To Read More]

Finally. And by end of 2024 let these dinosaurs Fury, Wilder and brain dead Joshua f’n retire

Comment

This time are you sure? Actually written on contract with the date? Promise that Fury won't get diarrhea after eating too many cheese burgers the night before and postpone it another 8 month?

Comment

It felt bigger before the Ngannou fight.
        Flap Mr WorldWide likes this.

Comment

Seems that the Ngannou fight took a lot of steam out of this one, at least for me. I would be happy to have AJ/Wallin right before Christmas as well. I wonder if they could put Wilder/Ruiz on the same card

Comment

I don't think this fight is going to sell. I don't see big PPV numbers in the U.S.A.

Comment

good news finally

AJ and Wilder still cant get it on lol

must be quite a lot of quacking somewhere in there

Comment

Guys, chill. February 17th is the date they'll announce the next proposed date.
                dan-b dan-b likes this.

Comment

Nice card Dec 23! Joshua/Wallin & Wilder/Parker!!!!! Great card so far! Hopefully a couple more HW fights too…

Comment

On february 17. 2026?

Comment

Working...
                    X