Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Usyk Not Fully Convinced Fury Fight Will Happen: Only When I Hear The Sound of a Bell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Usyk Not Fully Convinced Fury Fight Will Happen: Only When I Hear The Sound of a Bell

WBO, IBF, IBO, WBA heavyweight champion Oleksandr Usyk will not be fully convinced that his undisputed fight with WBC king Tyson Fury will actually take place - until the two of them are in the ring.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Right now Usyk is my favourite

Comment

Think the same.

Comment

I was thinking Fury would win easy but now I am not so sure. I think Usyk is gonna be too mobile and I do not think Fury hits hard enough to bother Usyk much. Usyk UD 116-112

Comment

Too much money involved not to happen… The crossover fight result has actually helped the promotion of this fight. Most thought Fury was the favourite but now many of the same people could be changing their minds. Is Fury done or was that 12 week training camp done at the Irish pub? I think the odds will be much closer & could even favour Usyk now after that near disaster last month.

Comment

We're all with you bro lol

No disrespect to Fury, but he's pretty erratic. Never know what he's going to do

Comment

Three possible scenarios:

1) Fury doesn't fight Usyk, quits boxing and goes back to wasting his life with booze and pills, ending like a heavyweight Adrien Broner.
              2) Fury loses to Usyk, quits boxing and goes to work for his dear friend Kinahan.
              3) Fury beats Usyk, and I shut the fùck up.

Comment

I can’t wait for this whole thing to be over and done with to be honest.

Comment

He's just saying what we've all been saying. I won't believe it until I see both in the ring.

Comment

agree too much money not to happen - but what if the Saudis lose interest - then it will never happen

For the good of boxing I want Usyk to win - he is far more likely to fight his mandatories and be active -Fury has been a disappointing champion both after beating Wlad and after Wilder

Comment

Working...
                    X