Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner: I'm The Same Person Who Fought Pacquiao, Why The F--- Would I Be Afraid Of Saving Private Ryan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broner still has his wit!

Comment

Broner is many things but coward he is not

Comment

War AB!!!
        champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

Broner is hilarious!
          champion4ever champion4ever likes this.

Comment

The Maidana fight was ten years ago. This is why boxing sucks, just constantly recycling 'name' fighters regardless of merit. Meanwhile, contenders like Stanionis sit on the sidelines and get messed around.

Comment

at least the fight might keep him away from his po rn and booze addictions i guess

if he messes this one up ancient killer king will kick his dome in tho

Comment

Can man is always ready

Comment

The guy you see here, in this mental condition, wants to get in the ring with Garcia?

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/vmAAQ...?feature=share
                  Last edited by Tatabanya; 11-07-2023, 03:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dan-b View Post
                    The Maidana fight was ten years ago. This is why boxing sucks, just constantly recycling 'name' fighters regardless of merit. Meanwhile, contenders like Stanionis sit on the sidelines and get messed around.
                    You are conflicted. You yourself say Broner has been here since Stanionis was at his mommas teat. Just because Stan doesn't get carte blanc to the front of the line. Give longevity it's respect. Broner is a brand, AB, Stanionis has tomorrow. Did I just say that?

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post

You are conflicted. You yourself say Broner has been here since Stanionis was at his mommas teat. Just because Stan doesn't get carte blanc to the front of the line. Give longevity it's respect. Broner is a brand, AB, Stanionis has tomorrow. Did I just say that?
                      Stanionis was just an example, the first that came to mind when I was writing my post. Broner's "brand" is talking beyond his ability, I guess some people find that entertaining.

Comment

Working...
                      X