Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner: I'm The Same Person Who Fought Pacquiao, Why The F--- Would I Be Afraid Of Saving Private Ryan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan-b View Post

Stanionis was just an example, the first that came to mind when I was writing my post. Broner's "brand" is talking beyond his ability, I guess some people find that entertaining.
    I don't know what got into me. Maybe it's because Ryan is poking at AB like meat at the butcher store. Too much disrespect. Stanionis fights at 147, so he never came to mind for me.

Comment

always broke

Comment

Broner left PBC because Haymon was matching him too tough. So, it wouldn’t be a surprise if he was scared of Ryan Garcia.

Broner left PBC because, in his own words, PBC/Showtime told him that for the money he wants he has to fight “Godzilla”.

What a diva. Your promoter is trying to set you up to make good money, you just have to fight a big name, which you can get…and you leave. So spoiled.

But I saw him begging Haymon he wants to come back. Of course after hyping up BLK Prime as some PBC-killer.

Comment

No one is saying you're scared but let me guess you wanted 10 million because you're a star right?

Comment

broners idea of the purse split, 70 30 to him
            cryins idea of the split, 60 40 to him
            Dons idea of the split, 25 each to the guys and 50 to him
            Corelone Corelone likes this.

Comment

Ryan still has bowel problems because of Tank. In other words, he can be walking in the mall, and out of nowhere, just sh.t all in his pants and down his legs, explosive, Texas sized diarrhea

Comment

Funny Broner moment.....

Comment

Broner doesn't seem to realize that he's the cherry pick come back opponent for Ryan

Comment

...saving private ryan....lmao broner got jokes

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      Broner left PBC because Haymon was matching him too tough. So, it wouldn’t be a surprise if he was scared of Ryan Garcia.

Broner left PBC because, in his own words, PBC/Showtime told him that for the money he wants he has to fight “Godzilla”.

What a diva. Your promoter is trying to set you up to make good money, you just have to fight a big name, which you can get…and you leave. So spoiled.

But I saw him begging Haymon he wants to come back. Of course after hyping up BLK Prime as some PBC-killer.
                      So you’re saying that a guy who faced Maidana, Porter, Mikey Garcia and Pac is possibly scared of Ryan Garcia? Not likely.

Comment

Working...
                      X