Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Prograis Ready Seize Moment, Wants Tank Davis, Lopez, Garcia After Haney

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Prograis Ready Seize Moment, Wants Tank Davis, Lopez, Garcia After Haney

Regis Prograis is preparing to partake in resounding plans. The WBC super welterweight champion Prograis will next defend his title against Devin Haney on Dec. 9 at the Chase Center in San Francisco on DAZN PPV in North America.
    [Click Here To Read More]

boxing scene do words good

excellent headline make

Comment

Prograis better worry about the track/holding star at hand before calling out more smaller guys.

Comment

Regis Prograis isn't the face of boxing in New Orleans much less the entire world. I cannot bear to watch Devin Haney fight, but he's going to wash "RoobyDoo."

Comment

Make or break fight for Prograis. He loses to Haney...he's back to being an undercard fighter.

Comment

The only thing it appears to me that your ready to seize, is multiple ass beating's from most if not all of the fighters you've so brazenly mentioned.
            That's right I'm not even sure that you can beat a single solitary fighter of those four that he called out, they would be the four horsemen of the apocalypse for him.

Comment

Regis looked awful in his last fight. Haney knows whats at stake so this is going to be a great scrap
              real raw real raw likes this.

Comment

Only willing to fight smaller fighters moving up in weight. Whatever happened to unifying with Matias?

Comment

Prograis next fight after beating Haney should be Garcia. It would be the perfect fight for both of them if Garcia can get past his next fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Wacked_Out View Post
                    Prograis next fight after beating Haney should be Garcia. It would be the perfect fight for both of them if Garcia can get past his next fight.
                    Although I like Prograis as a fighter, I don't see him beating Haney. The memory of him not showing out when it counted against Taylor keeps reminding me why.
                    However, if he does come away with a win, I think the obvious big fight is a unification with Lopez.

Comment

Working...
                    X