Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malik Scott: Ngannou Doesn't Punch Harder Than Deontay Wilder; He's Not Proven Like That Yet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frank hits hard in the UFC. This ain't the UFC.
    charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Coming from someone who has never been HIT by either man.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxOfficer View Post
        Coming from someone who has never been HIT by either man.
        That is not correct. Wilder fought Malik Scott in a professional fight.​
        crimsonfalcon07 crimsonfalcon07 likes this.

Comment

I wish I could not buy this fight more than once.

Comment

I don't know why this Malik guy is getting so much coverage in this site. Who is he? Is he even active as a trainer? Why not ask him why Wilder is extremely inactive?

Comment

Malik Scott is the definition of a beta male, he took a dive for Wilder, stands by his man, probably rubs his feet and calls him king after cooking his dinner. The guy is pitiful, if only more women were as loyal as he is to Wilder.
              BoxOfficer BoxOfficer likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post

That is not correct. Wilder fought Malik Scott in a professional fight.​
                If you don't get the point, then I have nothing else to say to you.
                charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxOfficer View Post

If you don't get the point, then I have nothing else to say to you.
                  You were WRONG. Watch the angle in slow motion from the left side and then move the right curser on the youtube and you will see Malik was hit clean by the left hand which took away balance off and the right hand smashed Malik's hand with enough force to contribute to the knockdown. So yes, Malik has been hit by Wilder.
                  Last edited by richardt; 10-27-2023, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ßykeryder View Post
                    I don't know why this Malik guy is getting so much coverage in this site. Who is he? Is he even active as a trainer? Why not ask him why Wilder is extremely inactive?
                    Scott is the head trainer of the 2nd best (by a nose) heavyweight of the modern generation, and is in perfect position to understand punching power and Fury’s capacity for dealing with it.

Wilder's activity level, or lack thereof, stems from being the number two heavyweight on earth, having millions in the bank and having no need to prove anything to anyone.

He doesn't loose to every other contender he faces like Joshua, doesn't wreath on the floor from a good body shot like Usyk, doesn't come in untrained like Ruiz, and nobody wants to end up unconscious like every man Wilder has ever fought, including Fury.
                    MoonCheese Marchegiano likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post

You were WRONG. Watch the angle in slow motion from the left side and then move the right curser on the youtube and you will see Malik was hit clean by the left hand which took away balance off and the right hand smashed Malik's hand with enough force to contribute to the knockdown. So yes, Malik has been hit by Wilder.
                      He got cupped with a light slap and went down, so did Henenius, and possibly Ortiz since his daughter needed money for surgery.

Comment

Working...
                      X