Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz Feels Hearn is Too 'Traumatized' To Allow Joshua Trilogy To Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LG Motel 22 View Post
    Stfu Andy and fight, you lost all bargaining power when you phoned in fight 2
    He might have ate his phone
    LAchargers373 LAchargers373 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by pollywog View Post
      Ruiz or Joshua rematching Parker on the Fury/Usyk undercard would be preferable to Ruiz/Joshua 3.
      Andy vs AJ 1 was a proven fluke.
      Def no need for 3.

Comment

Time for Andy to get his *** change and fight Claressa Shields!

Comment

The stars of 2018-19 are all fading post the pandemic.

Joshua lost his confidence, Ruiz lost his discipline, and Wilder lost his love for boxing. Fury and Usyk are fighting but only for the big money. The loser will most probably retire or only wait for 1-2 big-money fight(s). The world has changed post the pandemic which can also be seen in the mindset of boxers. It is all money first now instead of boxing + legacy first and the money would follow.

The post-pandemic change in mindset is not limited to boxing alone. We see that in the areas too.

Comment

I don't think he was traumatized. I think he decided that being reckless in the ring (as he often was) wasn't the way to extend his career.

That's actually smart, unless he's gone too far down that road. Which I do think he may have done. A little bit too cautious... but that's but something you can't reverse.

But the idea that a professional boxer is scared of being punched... Do you people even think before you type?

As for those saying "see, Hearn won't put him in with anyone since Ruiz". Well he put him in with Ruiz a second time. And he put him in with Usyk twice.

I actually think if there was going to be any 'trauma', it would be from getting outboxed twice by Usyk. It's the point that he realised that he wasn't ever going to become Undisputed.

Comment

Probably wants too much money. It seemed to be the alleged issue when trying to negotiate fights with Fury & Wilder.

Comment

Working...
              X