Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum is Open To Scenario of Beterbiev Returning To UK For Buatsi-Azeez Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum is Open To Scenario of Beterbiev Returning To UK For Buatsi-Azeez Winner

Top Rank CEO Bob Arum, who promotes WBO, IBF, WBC light heavyweight champion Artur Beterbiev, is open to the possibility of bringing his boxer back to the UK to fight the winner of Saturday's clash between unbeaten contenders Joshua Buatsi and Dan Azeez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Beterbiev - Bivol first please.

Comment

I genuinely see Smith beating Beterbiev. Layoffs, injuries , surgeries and age will catch up to him. A few years ago Beterbiev would've demolished him.

Comment

All we care about is the WBC stop hamfisting everything and let Bivol challenge Beterbiev for undisputed. I'm not paying for a fight I don't want to see.

Comment

I'd rather see Beterbiev retire or he'll end up losing a fight due to injury. He's too old and the injuries seem to be constant. Excellent fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by AmpMcv View Post
            All we care about is the WBC stop hamfisting everything and let Bivol challenge Beterbiev for undisputed. I'm not paying for a fight I don't want to see.
            The fight is good without the WBC.
            Hustle Hustle Scooby817 Scooby817 like this.

Comment

I don't know. You have guys like Zhang who are OVER forty and certainly defying the odds of Father Time. Of course, he doesn't have the consistency of injuries that Artur seems to, but... Beterbiev is built different. Even with injuries, I don't see Callum bothering Beterbiev in the slightest. We'll know for sure in January.

Comment

The easy UK money.

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph View Post
                  I don't know. You have guys like Zhang who are OVER forty and certainly defying the odds of Father Time. Of course, he doesn't have the consistency of injuries that Artur seems to, but... Beterbiev is built different. Even with injuries, I don't see Callum bothering Beterbiev in the slightest. We'll know for sure in January.

Beterbiev's resume is also dirt poor.

people are just enamoured by KO's. he has beat a bunch of nobodies.

Comment

Talking about some future matchup nobody is asking about, against the winner of a fight hardly anyone cares about. SO ****ing frustrating.

Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 10-16-2023, 04:01 PM.
                    Scooby817 Scooby817 likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X