Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tommy Fury: KSI Goes His Way, I Go Mine - I'm Done With All This Crossover ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tommy fury embarrassed not just his family name, but the sport of boxing. He’s a disgrace to the sport

Comment

Tommy did well to get 2 wins. But tommy said hed rid sport of the youtubers. But it seems like they think theyre the business now having lasted distance with a Fury. They are in it for the long run now maybe.
      But yes Tommy needs to fight boxers now. Not that KSI and Paul aren't too bad for amatuers.

Comment

Tried to tell you guys for years that KSI was garbage.

I also tried to tell you that Tommy Fury is garbage.

Now, you understand.
        takenotes takenotes likes this.

Comment

Hes made way more money fighting them than the journey men. If he plans to quit this then he better not be spending money like he thinks he will still have the same income as this last year because that is all over. I think for sure though he will fight logan paul, logan is desperate to one up his brother and he really thinks hes better than him so he will want to face Tommy and beat him to prove hes the best, easy cash out fight for tommy and jake is also narcisistic enough himself to think he can win a rematch so that fight is there too. I dont see Tommy turning down easy money
          billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
            Why done with it?

Its his ability level and he's making a fortune.

he should want more of it
            Yeah he barely even won I heard. That is super sad. Also saw a picture of KSI I assume there was no drug testing as KSI looked juiced to the gills....
            Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

Tommy Fury would be crazy to go back to regular boxing , he'd make no money and get beat up by just about everyone. Tommy needs to face reality , he's a YouTube / Social Media fighter too. I'm sure that it has been very lucrative for him, he's probably made enough to live on for the rest of his life , portraying the " legitimate boxer" versus the YouTubers has got to be a sweeter gig than what's going to happen to him if he goes back to fighting professionals. You are what you are , embrace it.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetPbfAli View Post

Sounds like the basis for a manifesto lol.

But I do agree while I will add it is obviously more than this that will cause the fall of the West.
                It's mostly that working age men rather sit and make youtube videos playing video games. Then because of the appeal of the celebrity boxing stuff, get into this type of thing. It is not going to make people watch real boxing, because it is a clown show. Look at the last event with the two 500 lb fatties dukeing it out. Fury just makes himself look worse and worse barely getting by youtubers.

Comment

Originally posted by elfag View Post
                  Hes made way more money fighting them than the journey men. If he plans to quit this then he better not be spending money like he thinks he will still have the same income as this last year because that is all over. I think for sure though he will fight logan paul, logan is desperate to one up his brother and he really thinks hes better than him so he will want to face Tommy and beat him to prove hes the best, easy cash out fight for tommy and jake is also narcisistic enough himself to think he can win a rematch so that fight is there too. I dont see Tommy turning down easy money
                  Yes and he will always be there because all of these tubers will want to be the first to beat a "real" boxer. As long as people are throwing money at this it will be a thing. Eventually though it will lose its appeal. By then Fury would have made enough. I wonder what he got for this fight.

Comment

You know he’s a Fury the second he said he’s done with crossover fighting but wants a possible Connor McGregor fight next the kids doomed with that topsey turvey Fury gene .
                    Last edited by juggernaut666; 10-15-2023, 11:24 AM.

Comment

"I'm done with the bull****. F--- the bull****, on to the next challenge. Any of the Pauls want it I welcome it with open arms."

Huh?

Comment

Working...
                      X