Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tommy Fury: KSI Goes His Way, I Go Mine - I'm Done With All This Crossover ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If one of the crooked alphabets sanctions this clown for an interim, regular, or whatever belt, time for sport to just self destruct

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post

Yeah he barely even won I heard. That is super sad. Also saw a picture of KSI I assume there was no drug testing as KSI looked juiced to the gills....
      image.png

Never forget.

And apparently, both of these photos were taken in the same year. So

image.png
      Last edited by Combat Talk Radio; 10-15-2023, 12:52 PM.
      Shadoww702 Shadoww702 likes this.

Comment

He's living the dream. Getting tons of money and fame. Just good enough to beat these clowns, but not good enough to beat any decent actual Pros. Why stop now?

Comment

KSI lunging in and keeping his head down in clinches was embarrassing. Glad he took the L.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicesterage View Post

image.png

Never forget.

And apparently, both of these photos were taken in the same year. So

image.png
            That is EXACTLY what I thought! Thanks. Not only the sht turrible even juicing they SUK!
            Leicesterage Combat Talk Radio likes this.

Comment

I actually gained some respect for KSI... He knew he was not going to outbox Fury so he developed a plan to take advantage of Fury's lack of self awareness. All a boxer needed to do was stick the jab back up and time a counter to KSI's wild right. But FUry kept going fowards... Like a dope. KSI took full advantage of this and even used his giant forehead as leverage.

KSI went into a ring and held it down against a pro boxer, can't take that away from him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Giggles View Post
                Tommy fury embarrassed not just his family name, but the sport of boxing. He’s a disgrace to the sport
                Ummm...... Yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by elfag View Post
                  Hes made way more money fighting them than the journey men. If he plans to quit this then he better not be spending money like he thinks he will still have the same income as this last year because that is all over. I think for sure though he will fight logan paul, logan is desperate to one up his brother and he really thinks hes better than him so he will want to face Tommy and beat him to prove hes the best, easy cash out fight for tommy and jake is also narcisistic enough himself to think he can win a rematch so that fight is there too. I dont see Tommy turning down easy money
                  Tommy should be making easy money. Instead he is going life and death with these guys... I mean its kind of discraceful.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

Tommy should be making easy money. Instead he is going life and death with these guys... I mean its kind of discraceful.
                    He likes taking his shirt off and shouting the loudest outside the ring when he gets into fights ……this is not a mentally strong trait it’s like an animal that relies on scare tactics to wart of predators. He has a look at me when he’s around a big crowd of people .Look at me I’m a Fury is his go to tactic .He’s lucky he got marketable value though his boxing is taking a hit big time .

Last time I saw Tommy on video he was throwing punches behind someone and using his friend as a shield .
                    Last edited by juggernaut666; 10-15-2023, 03:15 PM.
                    billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

lol @ talking about juicing.

Tommy Himself is juiced out of his mind. his brother was caught on roids. you don't think Tommy is juicing without an athletic commission overseeing this fight?

Comment

Working...
                      X