Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tommy Fury Edges KSI By Majority Decision in Lackluster Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always root against people with face tattoos, not just in boxing, but also life in general.

Comment

My Mate Nate (whatever the hell that means) is actually boxing pretty well. He better tuck in that chin before he gets clipped, though.

Comment

Watching Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship over this nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
          Watching Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship over this nonsense.
          I forgot that prospect series was today. Any fights worth checking out so far?

Comment

Nate v Nunes was a good tactical scrap and the most respectable fight on this card so far. Not elite level by any means but still it's watchable.

Comment

Next fight will be a battle of Taylor trying to get inside & clinch, and Kenny trying to keep the range behind his jab.

Comment

I like that Prograis vs Haney promo ........

Comment

PLEASE Tommy fury end this YouTube nonsense, show these kids there are LEVELS to boxing! If KSI wins, all these YouTube kids are gonna think boxing is easy

Comment

Taylor's entrance giving me the Godfather vibes

godfather-wwf.gif
                    Eff Pandas Eff Pandas likes this.

Comment

One thing I'll say for the people that turn up at the arena for these events, they actually fill the arena early and watch all the fights from a few hours before the main event, which doesn't really happen in real boxing. That's because they all know how to market themselves.

That's one thing boxers could learn from these people, how to actually market themselves to the public through social media. you don't need to be a clown or anything but if you have no presence online, how can you expect people to watch you fight and how can you expect to make good money?

Eff Pandas Eff Pandas likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X